Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, How Do You Feel About...?

Yo @Shotta remember that DJ that hopped off the turn tables to fight a nigga then hopped back on to finish his mix like nothing happened?

That shit was hilarious

Last edited:
Every Black Man needs to know how to physically defend himself whether he has a warrior's spirit or not.
No one is trying to get into fights if it isn't necessary. There's nothing wrong with that <>I'm closer to 30 than 20 I'm not getting locked up over dumb shit. Someone has to show intent on hurting me or anyone I'm around first

No one is trying to get into fights if it isn't necessary. There's nothing wrong with that <>I'm closer to 30 than 20 I'm not getting locked up over dumb shit. Someone has to show intent on hurting me or anyone I'm around first

You're making excuses @Ironman1. I would seriously consider taking a class or train or something, but at the end of the day EVERY Black Man needs to know how to physically defend himself. This has nothing to do with getting locked up for dumb shit and everything to do with being able to physically defend yourself, especially as a Black Man.

You're making excuses @Ironman1. I would seriously consider taking a class or train or something, but at the end of the day EVERY Black Man needs to know how to physically defend himself. This has nothing to do with getting locked up for dumb shit and everything to do with being able to physically defend yourself, especially as a Black Man.
I just said if it isn't necessary not I wouldn't fight
dwill-1_zpsjk22zcaa.png

Back