Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, How Do You Feel About...?

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
A man over 30 who has never been in a fight? Would you be willing to be in a relationship or build with that man? Honest opinions please.

Would some of your respect for him be diminished if you found out he has never been in a fight?

Would you feel safe or feel that you're with someone who can/will protect you?

And no disrespect to my brother who brought this up in another thread.

I'd prefer a man whose never been in a fight to one whose about that life. Violence is unnecessary. Most people I know never been in a fight and plan to keep it that way. You have a problem with someone, sue.

A man over 30 who has never been in a fight? Would you be willing to be in a relationship or build with that man? Honest opinions please.

Would some of your respect for him be diminished if you found out he has never been in a fight?

Would you feel safe or feel that you're with someone who can/will protect you?

And no disrespect to my brother who brought this up in another thread.

1156.gif

If el and recap get married,.. their house everybody house...

Niggaz just gonna walk in like Rick James every night

raw

Last edited:
If el and recap get married their house everybody house...

Niggaz just gonna walk in like Rick James every night

giphy_s.gif

Yeah that ain't happening.

One thing you don't do is disrespect the crib. Liable to find my fridge on top of you. Fucc the tussling. Lol

This nigga gonna be hiding in the closet with el like

"They leave yet?"

I legit know niggaz that never been in a fight. Some niggaz never find themselves in a compromised positioned.

Everyone finds themselves in several compromising situations and moments of conflict throughout their lives. They just chose not to fight (back).

Fight or Flight

@InstagramusPrime360 Aint you like 40 fam? How you spend 40 years on the earth without getting into a single fight?

My man is real nigga anti matter.

Dunno.

Didn't club much.

Kept my circle of friends small.

If shyt did pop off that involved them, I was never there.

Never had an ego.

Kept my pride in check.

Too laid back and nonchalant.

1st sign of bs got thrown out quick.

Never hung around the wrong crowd.

Kept to myself.

Only dealt with folks I felt good vibes from.

I can actually think of one time where something could've jumped off, and if it did, I was ready. But dude was too busy arguing with her girl about why she was naked under her robe. I just sat there on the couch watchimg them go back & forth until I got bored and left. Meh.

Story of my life I guess.

Last edited:
I truly don't think it matters. I mean just because a man has been in several fights over the course of his life doesn't mean he won all of them or even if he has, it doesn't mean he will win the next one. Of course some women want to feel protected and safe. I just rather have a man who knows how to conduct himself and knows when or when not to release on a mfer.

I've been with niggas who needed to exert their masculinity all the time. It was taxing and childish.

Like nigga I get it, you grew up fighting and terrorizing the city. You're 30 now...Relax!!

Yea I don't get why some of y'all equate not fighting to must be a doormat or something. My house is my house and I/we've never had a problem. I don't live in the hood, with hood people, who do hood stuff aka fighting over who knows what. The hell kinda situations y'all be in? Anything that could lead to a fight is going straight to court. You stole from me? Sued. You tried to assault me? Sued. You break in my house you just might die, but fight? The hell? That's hood shit.

Maybe that's the problem, not being hood. By problem I mean, the solution.

Back