Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies has this ever happened to you?

You know once I saw the birth of my first child I was like size really don't matter. Babies coming out 8 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. You better work on your technique and your stroke and learn to stimulate her mind
Lmaooo at this being your first thought after seeing birth of ya baby..

Yo niggas is crazy

This is double standard like a mother fucker women can touch and grind on you. It's happened to me a lot when I was in school . they used to grab my ass, grind on me. This chick lap danced me for a few seconds when I was in middle school, put their cold ass hands on my neck and I don't know why chicks always do that shit but if you touch them it's assault if you say too much it's harassment. This western society is geared for the benefit of women qnd it hates men.

This is double standard like a mother fucker women can touch and grind on you. It's happened to me a lot when I was in school . they used to grab my ass, grind on me. This chick lap danced me for a few seconds when I was in middle school, put their cold ass hands on my neck and I don't know why chicks always do that shit but if you touch them it's assault if you say too much it's harassment. This western society is geared for the benefit of women qnd it hates men.

It is a double standard and not ok. I don’t agree with your last sentence though. Both men and women face fucked up double standards... so western society hates all our asses in some way lol.

Back