Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies has this ever happened to you?

What would be the male equivalency? Like if your chick wears booty pads when would you expect to learn the ass ain't real?
this is why being a man is great. i can already see what im dealing with for the most part. i bet its infinitely harder for a woman to find the actual size of a dude's penis when fully erect...but then again im sure a man will show you if asked, so maybe it all equals out

Lol women got the art of copping a feel to a science

Long time ago, long long time ago, i had a co worker tell me I had a nice stomach while we were conversing and I said something to the fact of how you know? and she laughed and touched my stomach

Made me realize everytime I made her laugh she would touch my stomach if we was close. Blew a young me mind. Here I thought I was killing her eith jks when really she used her laughter into sexually assaulting me

Last edited:
Lol women got the art of copping a feel to a science

Long time ago, long long time ago, i had a co worker tell me I had a nice stomach while we were conversing and I said something to the fact of how you know? and she laughed and touched my stomach

Made me realize everytime I made her laugh she would touch my stomach if we was close. Blew a young me mind. Here I thought I was killing her jks when really she her laughter into sexually assaulting me

They always tell me bout my shoulders

Reactions: GNS
In 2019 both sides have technology to resolve those unanswered questions of yesteryear.

The longest I ever waited was with my ex-fiancee; it took us 2 months before we fucked. She flat out asked me what I'm working with over the phone and I gave her an honest answer. A couple of days later I was at her apartment with her talmbout "lemme see if you was lying or not".

10 months later we were engaged.

But these days the ladies can flat out just ask for a picture and I'm sure most cats would be more than willing to send one, unless he's the aforementioned "shrimpy", then there's gonna be excuses.

"My phone too old"
"I don't got no more space on my phone, you gotta wait until I can free up some space"
"I be using my work phone, I don't wanna get in trouble"
"that's against my religion"
"Imam says that's absolutely haram"

... so on and so forth.

Back