Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies/Fellas. What you doing??

I order what the fuck I want. A two for $35 shouldn’t break a nigga. Periodt.

Real shit tho. I aim for the cheap shit.

I don’t even like going out to eat like that. Take my ass to the park or some shit. Stop by a Popeyes before we go.

I’m goodie.

Reactions: B_A
That's a first.

Never had that happen. I mean if you not tryin to pay for an expensive meal...then don't take her to an expensive restaurant.

Or than that...get what appeals to you on the menu.

Reactions: Az
I've never had a chick ask what she could order nor have I placed limits on what she can order. First date I'm feelin her out anyways so I'm not gonna splurge yet so it was always something halfway decent like Bakers Square or Red Lobster or something like that; nothing extravagant or expensive.

We aint going nowhere too expensive on a first date anyway. But what she order could make me look at her sideways if she get too comfortable.

I order what I want. 9 times out of 10 I’m told order what I want.

i think it depends.....i usually dont mind.....but back when i was dating....i would look ahead to see what the most expensive on the menu is......and i take enough to cover that.

but i can also try to feel out if she just ordering expensive shit just to do it or see my reaction. that got quite a few cancelled.

dont be bragging about red lobster but wanna act like you want all steaks in outback.

I order something that doesn’t cost too much but not the cheapest lol

Reactions: B_A
I usually specifically say order whatever you want. Especially if im the one that asked if you wanted to go, kinda stupid to trip over the money just enjoy yourself.

Back