Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

So is it just being nice when you choose select person or few to be "nice" to or is it flirting?
selective niceness usually has an agenda. if they're that nice to all their homies, it aint flirting.
@TheMasterKey

@BNE

just cleared it up, the text messages would do something if she likes him, but what if she doesn't like him,

@BNE is he a simp or sad case?

@BNE could you start liking the text dude because of the constant sending of the text messages on a consistent basis, like would you ever be on some "dayum I got a dude that sends me a good morning, text and a good night text, make sure I'm ok, and I'm liking these other dudes or entertaining these other dudes who don't even return my phone calls"
2yw683k.jpg
Not necessary you but you get the point

if I don't already like him, those "good morning beautiful" texts r not gonna make me like him.

If we're defining simp as someone who keeps shooting their shot, despite knowing it isn't reciprocated, then yes that is lightweight simp behavior. wouldn't call it a sad case unless they were really extra or obnoxious with it.

i dont entertain dudes there isn't a mutual interest with so I wldn't be in the "I'm chasing guys who aint feeling me, but this one is..." or "they treat me like dirt, but Michael thinks I'm a queen" predicament. I'd be polite unless they gave me reasons not to.

lol simpin definitely aint my style but persistence does work sometimes, word to Urkel

tumblr_mi8b0dMTqI1ro8ysbo1_250.gif

i think simping is intentionally going overboard for the approval of a female

im not talking about where its obvious that both parties are joking

but look at the trill situation...he was legit getting defensive when dudes responded to Ob...what kinda shit is that

but look at the trill situation...he was legit getting defensive when dudes responded to Ob...what kinda shit is that

Nah what he was doing is beyond simping, that's harassment and stalkin levels

What he's done goes beyond that and started much earlier than ob lol

Nah what he was doing is beyond simping, that's harassment and stalkin levels

Shyt is mind bottling mayne.

That whole situation wit Ms. Nutella and the lengths he went...wow.

Back