Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ladies, Does Simping Work?

Y'all making the shit bigger than it is. The nigga flirted with me in multiple threads that everybody could see. I never flirted back.

However if he spoke to me or asked me a question, I did answer. So I don't know how this shit turning on me. He simped according to my terms and that's it.
Kandy...you are beatin the shit out that bush, huh? I didn't read anywhere where you said that AP told you he

was feelin you, only that in conversation between everyone you FELT he was being flirtatious. So you assumed

he was trying to get at you, took your "one and two word responses" as "curving" him, and then publicly stated

that he was sympin? No DM's saying I like you - check a box, let me get your number or NOTHIN?!?

Kandy...you are beatin the shit out that bush, huh? I didn't read anywhere where you said that AP told you he

was feelin you, only that in conversation between everyone you FELT he was being flirtatious. So you assumed

he was trying to get at you, took your "one and two word responses" as "curving" him, and then publicly stated

that he was sympin? No DM's saying I like you - check a box, let me get your number or NOTHIN?!?

Is that your business? He has DM'd me but I'm beating a bush because I answered a question that he asked me. I put what my meaning was and gave him my answer. Just because it don't suit you or you need more details, don't mean anything. Based off my answer he knew what I meant. Sorry if you didn't.

Is that your business? He has DM'd me but I'm beating a bush because I answered a question that he asked me. I put what my meaning was and gave him my answer. Just because it don't suit you or you need more details, don't mean anything. Based off my answer he knew what I meant. Sorry if you didn't.
Mighty funny how you elected to speak publicly but now I'm gettin too personal. Did AP ever specifically say

anything remotely close to the idea that he was feeling you? Yes/No

Mighty funny how you elected to speak publicly but now I'm gettin too personal. Did AP ever specifically say

anything remotely close to the idea that he was feeling you? Yes/No

Is that your damn business?
He asked me a question publically and I answered, publically.

Super Shifty Ass Broad

How are you more upset than the nigga himself?

These lupe niggas funny as shit lol This nigga signed up about 2 hrs ago and actin like he knows wtf he's talkin about lol

I'm saying. I'm not about to go to every damn thread this nigga flirted with me in to prove a point to a mf it ain't got shit to do with. Apparently something happened and that's why the question was directed to me. I ain't digging this shit up out my ass.

Is that your damn business?
He asked me a question publically and I answered, publically.

How are you more upset than the nigga himself?
What the hell made you think I was upset? Look...since you clearly aren't going to answer the question - I call

bullshit to any woman who says a man is sympin based on the idea that he was being "flirtatious" and she

"curved" him with two word conversation. If a man lets you know he's interested and he is rebuffed, then he is

sympin. If he is not, he is being strung along. I extended the conversation by calling to attention the nature of

your rejection of AP's advances, or the lack thereof to further the input on what exactly is considered symping

What the hell made you think I was upset? Look...since you clearly aren't going to answer the question - I call

bullshit to any woman who says a man is sympin based on the idea that he was being "flirtatious" and she

"curved" him with two word conversation. If a man lets you know he's interested and he is rebuffed, then he is

sympin. If he is not, he is being strung along. I extended the conversation by calling to attention the nature of

your rejection of AP's advances, or the lack thereof to further the input on what exactly is considered symping
K

I'm reading this as if DS was hired as Ap's defense attorney in his Simpin Defamation lawsuit wit KP on the witness stand and DS is cross examining her.

Fascinating!

I'm reading this as if DS was hired as Ap's defense attorney in his Simpin Defamation lawsuit wit KP on the witness stand and DS is cross examining her.

Fascinating!

Fascinating!

The lawfirm of Simp and Simp

The lawfirm of Simp and Simp
You next fool. Cosigning and shit - tryin to finger bang Kandy's Pants with a licorice LMAO Step in my office son! That's flirting!
giphy.gif

Back