Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyrie Irving Believes The Earth Is Flat

I really hope this dude meant metaphorically.
You mean to tell me all this time people been riding planes and ships that...nvm

4ff3100607cc213a2ccecc4a166edd23.gif

People so infatuated with conspiracy theories mane.

Hopefully I'll find a rich black ass leprechaun at the end of a rainbow if Im lucky enough.

BRUH :mfb:

The sun, moon, venus, mars, and eclipses are all round and not man made.

YouTube got nigz not believing their own eyesight
all i said is im doing research, and i dont conform to any of societies beliefs. Stay in your box if you want. if i choose to believe something it will be because I chose to step out my box and learn about it for myself. Not just take what these lying bastards tell me and run with it. I do this with most things. Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.

Flat earthers don't believe that the earth and planets aren't round. They say they're flat discs. Peep a flat earth map. It's round. Just not a sphere. The sun and Moon revolve around the disc, not the earth around them.
yeah they believe its something like this:

images

all i said is im doing research, and i dont conform to any of societies beliefs. Stay in your box if you want. if i choose to believe something it will be because I chose to step out my box and learn about it for myself. Not just take what these lying bastards tell me and run with it. I do this with most things. Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
This has nothing to do with a box. Everything I stated is facts. Youtube has me glued to the screen sometimes and then I step back into reality. You got caught in your feelings out here giving everyone WOAT reactions :disnig:

im really disappointed this thread has legs

the earth is not flat...this is not an opinion

so, i guess people make globes just for the hell of it huh?

Back