Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyrie Irving Believes The Earth Is Flat

JJ Evans

Grimey Slums Of Chicago
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/kyrie-irving-actually-believes-the-earth-is-flat-news.29073.html

Cleveland Cavaliers veterans Richard Jefferson and Channing Frye have their own podcast, and had Kyrie Irving on as a guest during a recent recording while flying between games. During the fifty minute discussion, Channing Frye asks if they think aliens exist. This leads to Kyrie Irving dropping a bombshell: he believes the earth is flat.

While all three of them voice a belief that aliens exist, the fact that Kyrie Irving doesn’t think the earth is round is… something. Kyrie is fully convinced too, saying “this is not even a conspiracy theory.” He also makes reference to the mysterious “they” that “lies to us.”

We should all be familiar with Flat Earth Truthers after B.o.B’s high-profile Twitter beef with astrophysicist and public educator Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Irving explains, “if you really think about it from a landscape of the way we travel, the way we move and the fact that, can you really think of us rotation around the sun and all the planets aligned, rotating in specific dates, being perpendicular with what’s going on with these planets.” Uh, yeah, we aren’t sure what that says either.

Shout out to Richard Jefferson by calling out Irving. He interjects the question: “How are you going to put ‘Plantes’ in quotations?” We have a feeling this isn’t the last time we hear about this story. Perhaps Irving is just getting really deep into his Uncle Drew character my imitating the symptoms of dementia.

Listen to the podcast below. The conspiracy talk starts around the 13-minute mark.

https://omny.fm/shows/road-trippin-...de-7-kyrie-irving-deep-in-thought-30-000-feet

With all the lies that we are constantly being told, why disregard this theory? People need to wake up lol these mfs lie about any and everything lol. Kyrie is just throwing it out there, its up to you to go do the proper research to prove him wrong. Lol proper meaning rigorous.

I have me reservations about this. I even posed a few questions in a thread made on the IC on this topic when B.O.B went on his Twitter rant.

There are a whole lot of lies passed as truth. And with the government history of deceitfulness and the fact thay theu are controlling the flow of information, I have my doubts.

With all the lies that we are constantly being told, why disregard this theory? People need to wake up lol these mfs lie about any and everything lol. Kyrie is just throwing it out there, its up to you to go do the proper research to prove him wrong. Lol proper meaning rigorous.
Because we can clearly see the sun is round, you can contact someone across the world and confirm it's day or night, the moon, telescopes are available for you to order and you can look at Mars and see its round. Why would we be different? Also,eclipses and such. Madame
5k3857jhr45o_zps73scr1su.gif

Because we can clearly see the sun is round, you can contact someone across the world and confirm it's day or night, the moon, telescopes are available for you to order and you can look at Mars and see its round. Why would we be different? Also,eclipses and such. Madame

Ive been doing a little research on this. Not too much yet, that's why I can't really just voice my full on opinion all I say is do your own research. And we all know when it comes to things like this you have to dig for the truth. I'm still looking into it though lol, but thus far the flat earth theory is doing a swell job. they have flights where things just don't add up, numbers, calculations, I don't have all that info on me or know it by heart, that's why I just said do your own research, can't say yet how I truly feel about it though , still looking into it lol

Ive been doing a little research on this. Not too much yet, that's why I can't really just voice my full on opinion all I say is do your own research. And we all know when it comes to things like this you have to dig for the truth. I'm still looking into it though lol, but thus far the flat earth theory is doing a swell job. they have flights where things just don't add up, numbers, calculations, I don't have all that info on me or know it by heart, that's why I just said do your own research, can't say yet how I truly feel about it though , still looking into it lol
BRUH :mfb:

The sun, moon, venus, mars, and eclipses are all round and not man made.

YouTube got nigz not believing their own eyesight

Flat earthers don't believe that the earth and planets aren't round. They say they're flat discs. Peep a flat earth map. It's round. Just not a sphere. The sun and Moon revolve around the disc, not the earth around them.

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Ummm...you do realize it's been scientifically proven right??

Back