Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

A good video on the legal aspect of the case.

TL:DW - With the ways the laws are written this is a difficult case to call. A reasonable person could include that what Rittenhouse did was murder, but it's also possible for a reasonable person to conclude that he acted in self defense. That being the case, it would be difficult to argue that the prosecution made a case beyond reasonable doubt. He points out that it's true that nobody would have died had Rittenhouse not been there in the first place, however, Rittenhouse being there with a gun was not illegal so that doesn't really matter.

On a side note, one interesting thing that he points out with the law is that a person that is committing a crime and provoking a response can turn around an claim self defense if they feel their life is danger.

For example, a rapist could attempt to rape a woman at gun point. The woman could respond by shooting at the man. That would be self defense on her part. However, the man could try to run away, and if she keeps on shooting, he could then shoot and kill her and then correctly claim self defense. In that scenario, he could essentially get off with nothing even though he tried to rape a woman and then killed her.

After checking all the video evidence and hearing Grosskreutz on the stand kinda changed my mind I was just going off media narrative which is a bit misleading.

BUT it does seem like the guys walking around with guns saying they were there to protect businesses were provoking shit all night and might have led to the first altercation.

Also he got off on the gun charge on a dumb technicality.

Copy paste and delete the space
https://m.youtube.com/ watch?v=neUnhYO2Ehc
At 0:30 sounds like there's an argument about someone pointing their gun at people dude in red shirt is the first one that got killed. Dude with the skateboard is the second one.

After checking all the video evidence and hearing Grosskreutz on the stand kinda changed my mind I was just going off media narrative which is a bit misleading.

BUT it does seem like the guys walking around with guns saying they were there to protect businesses were provoking shit all night and might have led to the first altercation.

Also he got off on the gun charge on a dumb technicality.

Yeah, dude basically said it. This is one of those things where you might reasonably be able to say the person was wrong, but technically what they did wasn't illegal. He shouldn't have been there, but at the end of the day, if a mob of people choose to run up on a person with the gun, the person with gun is allowed to shoot in a lot of places.

Most of the impartial legal analysis I saw last summer said it would be difficult - just legally, not accounting for race & politics - for any DA to convict Rittenhouse. It was pretty obvious he was gonna walk, well before the trial and that fuckboy judge. These MSNBC liberals got all super emotionally invested and convinced Kyle would get the chair, and then spent the day crying in shock after the verdict. I dont get it.

Black people shoulda BEEN showing up to these events strapped. "Fuck around and find out" goes both ways.

You really gonna let some cac that uses a scooter at Walmart intimidate you with a Telegram post?

Lol at "absolutely destroys" that's talking points from that asshat Brandon Tatum and company. When they have that in a title 9 times out of 10 there was no destroying happening

Back