Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

He kills 2 BLACK people with no fucks given he needs to be dead and buried:tuh:Supporting what? He lost nothing and is being celebrated like a rock star and you talking about support. The fuck? @AP2.5 Close this thread fam there's nothing else in here to discuss.

He'd probably try to argue emotional damage or something. But idc about him specifically. I want everyone to sue the news/ media outlets for spreading false information. Start getting some credible news out here instead of making up stories for ratings and clicks.

I just want honest news stories.

You can't see the forest for the trees. It's about getting credible news. Even in this case, regardless of how you think it should have played out... you should want the correct info.

They can't be found guilty of defamation unless what they're saying isn't true.

PERFECT fuckin example. You said he killed 2 black people. WRONG. That was being incorrectly reported. He shot 3 people...all white.

A straw purchase is one in which one Person “A” buys a firearm for Person “B”, at Person “B’s” request. They’re illegal, because criminals and other people who cannot pass a background check often get other people, who can pass a background check, to buy guns for them. Or, Person “A” may get Person “B” to buy the gun so that Person “A” won’t have his name alongside the make, model and serial number of a gun on the Federal Form 4473 that documents every firearm purchased from a federal licensed firearm dealer (FFL).

Straw purchase

A straw purchase is one in which one Person “A” buys a firearm for Person “B”, at Person “B’s” request. They’re illegal, because criminals and other people who cannot pass a background check often get other people, who can pass a background check, to buy guns for them. Or, Person “A” may get Person “B” to buy the gun so that Person “A” won’t have his name alongside the make, model and serial number of a gun on the Federal Form 4473 that documents every firearm purchased from a federal licensed firearm dealer (FFL).

They didn't ignore this. Black too a plea relating to this, I think. I think a couple things made it a tough conviction to get though, even with Rittenhouse providing the money.

1. Black (the guy that bought the gun) didn't give Rittenhouse the gun. They kept the gun in WI at his dad's house. So Rittenhouse would be home in IL, and the gun would stay in WI. When he came to WI he would have to ask them if he could get the gun. So it'd be hard to prove that he was just the face of the purchase, and that Rittenhouse was actually the owner.

Black could easily claim he was the owner, and he would gift Rittenhouse the gun once he was old enough to legally own it. He kept possession, and never had to ask Rittenhouse for the gun...Rittenhouse had to ask him.

2. Black would be the one that would really get in trouble. He would be the actual purchaser in the straw man purchase.

They didn't ignore this. Black too a plea relating to this, I think. I think a couple things made it a tough conviction to get though, even with Rittenhouse providing the money.

1. Black (the guy that bought the gun) didn't give Rittenhouse the gun. They kept the gun in WI at his dad's house. So Rittenhouse would be home in IL, and the gun would stay in WI. When he came to WI he would have to ask them if he could get the gun. So it'd be hard to prove that he was just the face of the purchase, and that Rittenhouse was actually the owner.

Black could easily claim he was the owner, and he would gift Rittenhouse the gun once he was old enough to legally own it. He kept possession, and never had to ask Rittenhouse for the gun...Rittenhouse had to ask him.

2. Black would be the one that would really get in trouble. He would be the actual purchaser in the straw man purchase.
It was a “tough” conviction because they didn’t want to convict him for this.

It'd be tough because he kept the gun.

He had to testify for the prosecution in Rittenhouse's trial, and plea guilty to a lesser charge. But let you tell it, they ignored it...
Yes just like they threw out other things against Rittenhouse basically hand cuffing the prosecution, because if they intended on Justice then purchasing a weapon via straw purchase wouldn’t have been ignored.

Yes just like they threw out other things against Rittenhouse basically hand cuffing the prosecution, because if they intended on Justice then purchasing a weapon via straw purchase wouldn’t have been ignored.

Step into the real world man. You want Rittenhouse in jail for murder? Prosecution needs to make a case... so they cut a deal with Black to be a witness for them. You want a double homicide case to be weakened in exchange for a straw man purchase?

He kills 2 BLACK people with no fucks given he needs to be dead and buried:tuh:Supporting what? He lost nothing and is being celebrated like a rock star and you talking about support. The fuck? @AP2.5 Close this thread fam there's nothing else in here to discuss.

He always do that lol. Knew the time he always either on cop side or being contrary

Nah breh.. You missed the part that deals with reality. He could have shot anyone he wanted. According to you he was going to get off regardless. Rittenhouse was protected by white supremacy and he decided to bang it out with white folks at protest full of black folks..

turn the tv off breh..
Yes he drove hours to a “BLM” protest to shoot white people…..

Still proving Rittenhouse point. Dude said he killed 2 black people and you didn't bat an eye.

You're in the same boat though. Can't see the forest for the trees. It's about news and media credibility. But you see the name Rittenhouse and get tunnel vision.
@Ironman be prepared to be sued by Rittenhouse for saying he shot 2 black people. I hope your money is straight.

Yes he drove hours to a “BLM” protest to shoot white people…..

Damn, y'all NEED better news sources and don't know it. Or maybe you have more happiness being ignorant...I dunno.

He didn't drive hours. 30-ish mins maybe?

So far he drove hours to kill 2 black people. .. but ya'll still don't get why people need more reliable sources for their news.

Back