Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

What? If anyone's getting lied about in the media or social media, I'm a fan of holding the liars accountable. I don't think Bron really did it, which is why i said I don't think it'll work on him. But ya...hold people accountable for what they do.

Dunno why people want to get lied to so badly.

What? If anyone's getting lied about in the media or social media, I'm a fan of holding the liars accountable. I don't think Bron really did it, which is why i said I don't think it'll work on him. But ya...hold people accountable for what they do.

Dunno why people want to get lied to so badly.
I see you .

Lmao. He didn’t lose out on anything. It was nothing to defame

He'd probably try to argue emotional damage or something. But idc about him specifically. I want everyone to sue the news/ media outlets for spreading false information. Start getting some credible news out here instead of making up stories for ratings and clicks.

I just want honest news stories.

Still support this. Everyone should do this.
He kills 2 BLACK people with no fucks given he needs to be dead and buried:tuh:Supporting what? He lost nothing and is being celebrated like a rock star and you talking about support. The fuck? @AP2.5 Close this thread fam there's nothing else in here to discuss.

Back