Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

To be honest, he's not being an asshole like I thought he'd be (from what I've seen, which isn't everything). I thought he was gonna lean into what all the racist MAGA nuts wanted him to be. He hasn't tried to glorify anything he did from what I've seen. Said he supports the BLM movement, and speaks like he's sorry about what happened. Just not what I thought he'd come out saying.

To be honest, he's not being an asshole like I thought he'd be (from what I've seen, which isn't everything). I thought he was gonna lean into what all the racist MAGA nuts wanted him to be. He hasn't tried to glorify anything he did from what I've seen. Said he supports the BLM movement, and speaks like he's sorry about what happened. Just not what I thought he'd come out saying.

Yea. He is not rubbing it in and going full maga.

he is making a living off it tho

And you really believe that.. Do you also believe deep down Tucker Carlson is a guy…

Yea. He is not rubbing it in and going full maga.

he is making a living off it tho

Ya, he's getting his 15 minutes. Honestly I'm not mad at what he's doing with it though. These right wing people are inviting him onto their platform hoping for him to give some good quotes to their racist base. And he's like "I support BLM, and the judicial system is fucked up with prosecutorial misconduct". Republicans offer him internships...he declines and says he doesn't think what he did should be used to promote any cause. Even the people that donated to his defense fund... he came out and said he doesn't owe them any political stance.

I've heard more stuff to piss off the right than cater to them honestly.

And you really believe that.. Do you also believe deep down Tucker Carlson is a guy…

He may not, but who's he helping by lying about it? It's not to beat the case. Even if he's not being honest, he's definitely not pandering to the racists on the right by publicly saying he supports BLM.

Ya, he's getting his 15 minutes. Honestly I'm not mad at what he's doing with it though. These right wing people are inviting him onto their platform hoping for him to give some good quotes to their racist base. And he's like "I support BLM, and the judicial system is fucked up with prosecutorial misconduct". Republicans offer him internships...he declines and says he doesn't think what he did should be used to promote any cause. Even the people that donated to his defense fund... he came out and said he doesn't owe them any political stance.

I've heard more stuff to piss off the right than cater to them honestly.

Yea...tbh I dont blame him for doing public appearances, speeches n podcasts. Trump's MAGA base are basically atm's....and no one knows that more than trump

Yea...tbh I dont blame him for doing public appearances, speeches n podcasts. Trump's MAGA base are basically atm's....and no one knows that more than trump

That's why I'm surprised he's going up there and saying what he's saying. He's cutting that money short by not saying what the audience wants to hear.

He may not, but who's he helping by lying about it? It's not to beat the case. Even if he's not being honest, he's definitely not pandering to the racists on the right by publicly saying he supports BLM.
Just words

He also crossed state lines and went to a blm protest armed with an AR

He also flashed white power with the proud boys

Those are actions

I'll judge by his actions over his words eh

Just words

He also crossed state lines and went to a blm protest armed with an AR

Those are actions

I'll judge by his actions over his words eh

Going on conservative platforms and speaking against them is an action too though. And he's likely giving up money and opportunities for doing it. That's an action.

Clearly he's bothered by the media coverage of his case and probably even what actually happened so he's going wherever he can get a platform.

Unfortunately it's all the wrong people/networks.

He also crossed state lines
If u mean he crossed state lines with a weapon this didn't actually happen. I believed it myself at first.

His claims were he was set up by his first lawyer, who he ended up firing, and that he was unaware of who he took pics with and what the symbols meant.

Can that all be bullshit? Of course.
If he was aware though, he would also be aware that could hurt his case, and he'd also be aware Tucker Carlson and Fox News is probably not the place to reiterate that while also expressing support for BLM.

Going on conservative platforms and speaking against them is an action too though. And he's likely giving up money and opportunities for doing it. That's an action.
charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

A bit naive of you to think that. You have to understand white supremacy. Kyle is not beholden to his supporters, they are to him. Kyle represents the white gun nuts. Yeah hes going off script a little but there's nothing he can say that's gonna make them abandon their white supremacist hero. And believe his lawyers coached him up to not smear blm for whatever reason. It's all strategic. It's all for optics, it won't stop his bag. He has million dollar deals on deck, books, fox news etc, no matter wtf he says

Clearly he's bothered by the media coverage of his case and probably even what actually happened so he's going wherever he can get a platform.

Unfortunately it's all the wrong people/networks.

He probably doesn't want to go on more liberal platforms because of how they spoke about him. And they probably don't want him on because they didn't portray him as the type of person they'd have as a guest

charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

A bit naive of you to think that. You have to understand white supremacy. Kyle is not beholden to his supporters, they are to him. Kyle represents the white gun nuts. Yeah hes going off script a little but there's nothing he can say that's gonna make them abandon their white supremacist hero. And believe his lawyers coached him up to not smear blm for whatever reason. It's all strategic. It's all for optics, it won't stop his bag. He has million dollar deals on deck, books, fox news etc, no matter wtf he says

Bruh, saying you support BLM isn't the move to make money in conservative circles. They don't bring people on to piss off their viewers/fans. It's not naive, just common sense. You're crazy if you don't think he had white supremacist supporters that stopped fuckin with him for saying he supports BLM

Back