Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

So I’m assuming it must REALLY bother y’all them white Jewish victims of Rittenhouse were trying to burn down a business in a black neighborhood before this happened. Not only that, one of the men was on camera screaming “shoot me nigga” before he got what he asked for.

Y’all should be more frustrated that the doj under a Democrat president didn’t charge the officer who shot James Blake. Why isn’t that all over the news?
They're dead, mannnnn. They died the night of the arson and rioting. When would they have charges pressed against them?

You know what... can we skip straight to the insults because all this funny-style "just arguing about any damn thing because i'm bored" shit isn't really my cup of tea.

So I’m assuming it must REALLY bother y’all them white Jewish victims of Rittenhouse were trying to burn down a business in a black neighborhood before this happened. Not only that, one of the men was on camera screaming “shoot me nigga” before he got what he asked for.

Y’all should be more frustrated that the doj under a Democrat president didn’t charge the officer who shot James Blake. Why isn’t that all over the news?
Again, i didn't know that. You're putting me on to the victims...

But nonetheless, they were "black lives matter" protestors

Technically they were allies and they are being treated as such

To dismiss this as white on white crime is lazy and intellectually dishonest

Oh.

:cantsee:

tbh fuck dat cac.

Cac went out there and FOUND EXACTLY what he was looking for.

cac went to another state to stand infront of wendys n autozone w a AR to "protect" them

Play fucked up games win fucked up prizes.

I wish i was on the jury so i could find him guilty on ALL charges jus for fuckin around

@ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Those BLM protestors were there because a black man got violated again. In the eyes of white supremacy if they weren't on the cops side they're as good as BLACK

And if you say they're jews that's bolstering MY point.

If we negroes Pretend this is white on white crime and Kyle gets off, you don't think black people will be affected by that?

No sir. That's incorrect. This very much our business

Those dead white protestors are being treated like black people since they died caping for black people

They also attacked this kid. Listen if he goes to jail, good. But we all know he ain’t. The self defense stance is looking pretty strong.

Maybe they can get him on some trumped up gun charges (no pun intended). I’m just not wasting the mental bandwidth and outrage on this one.

This is a “cut off your nose to spite your face” deal for white folks.

I’m REEEEEALLLY hating my ally in this, but…

29BD59EA-6785-4D49-9FA4-F26200E18940.gif

a white boy screaming “shoot me nigga!!” To another white boy?

I don’t know who gave him his “n word pass” but it sound like the Most High revoked his shit.

Last edited:
The capitol riot was white on white crime and none of our business

This case has everything to do with black America

tbh fuck dat cac.

Cac went out there and FOUND EXACTLY what he was looking for.

cac went to another state to stand infront of wendys n autozone w a AR to "protect" them

Play fucked up games win fucked up prizes.

I wish i was on the jury so i could find him guilty on ALL charges jus for fuckin around

I'm not saying you're wrong about anything you said. I'm only saying the shootings meet the legal standard for self defense.

They also attacked this kid. Listen if he goes to jail, good. But we all know he ain’t. The self defense stance is looking pretty strong.

Maybe they can get him on some trumped up gun charges (no pun intended). I’m just not wasting the mental bandwidth and outrage on this one.

This is a “cut off your nose to spite your face” deal for white folks.

Bruh, there's like 20 pages of me just saying the bolded. I caught all types of shit for it.

Last yr when this happened I was caught up traveling and grinding and kinda assumed his victims were black

There was so much going on w/ covid and protests that everything blended together in chaos.

Make no mistake,he shot white ppl,but he went there to shoot black ppl and ended up catching some "liberals"

You think dog really gives a shit about some black businesses being protected?

Were the places they were protecting even black owned.Is that verified

Idk what the laws say about self defense as far as can you shoot ppl for trying to jump you with no weapons?

I feel like if I got jumped and started shooting I would go to jail,but then you got a case like King Von and Quando where Quando was being jumped and his man killed Von.

I can't say if Quando would be killed in that fight,but we know what happens when you shoot ppl..

Soooo white people were vandalizing and destroying black businesses and homes, while letting BLM take heat for it. Then people are mad that they'll be called rioters and arsonists.

We support protecting white people from being called out for their crimes now? Is that fighting white supremacy?

Why is nobody upset the judge said they can’t show video of police and Rittenhouse exchanging water and appreciation? I would think this is the outrageous part. By doing that the judge is shielding the police and state from liability.

But holding the police accountable isn’t a popular topic right now.

Because that's not the headline put out there. People just get mad at what headlines and tweets say to be mad at.

I saw a video of the judge and lawyers when they were discussing using "victim". It was pretty clear from their convo that that's just the norm in his courtroom. But it's not presented that way in tweets, SO... it's to protect white supremacy.

Back