Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$180,729
Fine

Even if he is a rioter he's still very much a victim and should be recognized as such.

The attempt to only recognize him as a rioter and not a victim is
WHITE SUPREMACY
We commonly use victim to describe the person not in the wrong. Without bullshitting around, I think we can agree to that.

The court case is to determine if Rittenhouse was in the wrong by shooting him. If it's determined to be self defense, they weren't victims. If it's not, they were victims.

And you still haven't looked into how common this "victim" thing is. You're letting the media think for you. If it's found he can't afford a lawyer and one is provided for him an article will come out saying "State of Wisconsin using taxpayer money to defend Rittenhouse" and you'll claim its an act of white supremacy, instead of thinking on your own and saying "that's a public defender".

Stop letting headlines and tweets tell you what to think instead of what to research.

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$180,729
Right. White on white crime. This ain’t our business.
Bruh, I was gonna post something but deleted it. But fuck it. There are people on this site that are set on seeing black people as victims of racism at all times in any scenario. And anything contrary to that shakes them to their foundation. Like we've said... all these people are white.

Dead serious. If a news story broke "white man kills black neighbor" everyone would be in a uproar. Then if I post footage showing the black guy ran into the white guy's yard to stab him, so the white guy shot him in self defense, I'd get called a coon. Like instead of acknowledging that this man wasn't a victim of racism in the scenario, they'd rather just lash out.

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$180,729
Not even trying to be funny but I'm confused. The complaint seems to be he's being too lenient on the defense, and too hard on the prosecutors.

All these tweets go against that and support the idea that he's actually very hard on the defendants, and punishes them harshly. So much so that they don't even want to be tried in his court because he's such a hard ass.

In the case where he gave that man a life sentence (hard on the defendant) for killing his wife, the issue was that he allowed the prosecution to enter evidence AGAINST the defendant. Too lenient on the prosecutors.

So which is it?

SneakDZA

the great negro
Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,008,445
Not even trying to be funny but I'm confused. The complaint seems to be he's being too lenient on the defense, and too hard on the prosecutors.

All these tweets go against that and support the idea that he's actually very hard on the defendants, and punishes them harshly. So much so that they don't even want to be tried in his court because he's such a hard ass.

In the case where he gave that man a life sentence (hard on the defendant) for killing his wife, the issue was that he allowed the prosecution to enter evidence AGAINST the defendant. Too lenient on the prosecutors.

So which is it?
So you're saying that he's too hard on defendants except in a case where the defendant happens to be a white supremacist hero in which case he makes odd concessions for the defense?

So what's not to understand here?

• Ether
Reactions: Mister

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$180,729
So you're saying that he's too hard on defendants except in a case where the defendant happens to be a white supremacist hero in which case he makes odd concessions for the defense?

So what's not to understand here?
What odd concessions? Been over this. The "victim" thing isn't uncommon, in general. And it's the norm in his courtroom.

So just so I know where we stand. You're still saying not allowing the guys that were shot to be called victims is the judge making an "odd concession"?

Marc123

In Mike White we trust
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$5,171,075
Regardless of all the talk, i fully expect him to be found not guilty.

Alt right already sees him as a hero. But once he beats the case he will be a god like figure

Reactions: SneakDZA

SneakDZA

the great negro
Dec 23, 2017
ABW Bucks
$2,008,445
What odd concessions? Been over this. The "victim" thing isn't uncommon, in general. And it's the norm in his courtroom.

So just so I know where we stand. You're still saying not allowing the guys that were shot to be called victims is the judge making an "odd concession"?
Not allowing shooting victims to be called victims but allowing them to be called criminals of crimes they were never accused or convicted of is absolutely an odd concession.

Reactions: Mister

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$21,393,966
How could this be racism when all of the people being called looters/rioters are white? The person who shot them was white. Everyone involved is white.
Right. White on white crime. This ain’t our business.
No sir. That's incorrect. This very much our business

Those dead white protestors are being treated like black people since they died caping for black people

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$139,920
Because racism involves the defense of white supremacy. Which is clearly what's happening here.
This all popped off over a shooting of a black man those white men were supposedly protesting against the police. Rittenhouse was there to help the police.
So I’m assuming it must REALLY bother y’all them white Jewish victims of Rittenhouse were trying to burn down a business in a black neighborhood before this happened. Not only that, one of the men was on camera screaming “shoot me nigga” before he got what he asked for.

Y’all should be more frustrated that the doj under a Democrat president didn’t charge the officer who shot James Blake. Why isn’t that all over the news?