Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (Jacob Blake Protest Shooting)

Aint no thing... nobody cares about him personally but he and the other dead represent a proxy for black people since they were marching at a BLM rally. Rittenhouse had visions of his victims being black but a white pedo played crash dummy 🤷🏾‍♂️
how do u know this???

and SMH @ those particular "victims" being proxies for black people

they ain't the type of people we should want to claim or associate with IMO 🙁

how do u know this???

and SMH @ those particular "victims" being proxies for black people

they ain't the type of people we should want to claim or associate with IMO 🙁
:huh2:

Huh???

Isn't it obvious that a white supremacist went a black lives matter rally strapped with an assault rifle to harm black lives??? I mean.. 1+1

And if that's not obvious enough he was on video at a previous protest saying he wish he had his gun to shoot looters

which is why I don't understand how black people let the media sway them into getting so invested in this case

this was white on white violence and a good shoot IMO

we really didn't have any equity at all in this situation 🙁
This is false

This is ostrich talk

Don't be an ostrich

It was a BLM march

:huh2:

Huh???

Isn't it obvious that a white supremacist went a black lives matter rally strapped with an assault rifle to harm black lives??? I mean.. 1+1

And if that's not obvious enough he was on video at a previous protest saying he wish he had his gun to shoot looters

how was it obvious tho?

he looked like some typical white kid who just wanted to LARP as a soldier and then shit got real

and why are u only associating/implying black people as the "looters" he wanted to shoot?😒

he was at a BLM rally and only managed to shoot white people........sounds like u let media sway u to care way too much about this goofy lil cracka

how was it obvious tho?

he looked like some typical white kid who just wanted to LARP as a soldier and then shit got real

and why are u only associating/implying black people as the "looters" he wanted to shoot?😒

he was at a BLM rally and only managed to shoot white people........sounds like u let media sway u to care way too much about this goofy lil cracka
Bruh you're being WIIIILD ignorant right now

Kyle Rittenhouse had no intentions of shooting white people that night, whats not clicking for you???

Bruh you're being WIIIILD ignorant right now

Kyle Rittenhouse had no intentions of shooting white people that night, whats not clicking for you???
u still haven't qualified any of ur statements about his intent

he had no intent of shooting white people but somehow he killed 3......I get it, there's no way to prove his ill intentions vs other white people

but somehow we can assume his intent to kill black people.........yet he was at a BLM rally with supposedly plenty of black people there for him to shoot

bruh u just won't be humble enough to admit ur issue with RIttenhouse isn't logical

I can admit I had an issue too until I actually paid attention to the facts of the case instead of find out info 2nd hand from other people who had been biased by the media coverage...........I actually thought he killed at least 1 black person at first

u still haven't qualified any of ur statements about his intent

he had no intent of shooting white people but somehow he killed 3......I get it, there's no way to prove his ill intentions vs other white people

but somehow we can assume his intent to kill black people.........yet he was at a BLM rally with supposedly plenty of black people there for him to shoot

bruh u just won't be humble enough to admit ur issue with RIttenhouse isn't logical

I can admit I had an issue too until I actually paid attention to the facts of the case instead of find out info 2nd hand from other people who had been biased by the media coverage...........I actually thought he killed at least 1 black person at first
Too bad mental gymnastics won't be in the 2024 Olympics cuz you'd bring home the gold

But ok man, we can pretend this had absolutely nothing to do with black people whatsoever to help you cope.....

Unfortunately you can't conveniently deflect from the racism of the latest massacre in Jacksonville. It's a very bad habit for black people to be looking for ways out to not give a fuck, like you're doing.

We are always the targets

you like to pretend otherwise, just like an ostrich buries its head in the sand and pretends the predator isn't there anymore. We live under the system of white supremacy whether you acknowledge it or not. You might as well face it. The semantics game you're playing is very dangerous

Too bad mental gymnastics won't be in the 2024 Olympics cuz you'd bring home the gold

But ok man, we can pretend this had absolutely nothing to do with black people whatsoever to help you cope.....

Unfortunately you can't conveniently deflect from the racism of the latest massacre in Jacksonville. It's a very bad habit for black people to be looking for ways out to not give a fuck, like you're doing.

We are always the targets

you like to pretend otherwise, just like an ostrich buries its head in the sand and pretends the predator isn't there anymore. We live under the system of white supremacy whether you acknowledge it or not. You might as well face it. The semantics game you're playing is very dangerous
u accusing me of mental gymnastics but u bringing up Jacksonville in a Rittenhouse thread with no logical direct connection 😬

u trying to make a parallel between a cracka killing 3 other crackas, with a cracka killing 3 black people cuz u won't admit u just reaching

what's bothers me the most is that someone who could appear to be smart and reasonable is letting public media manipulate their opinion vs thinking freely

by ur logic any white boy who owns a gun is a white supremacist opp............so where does that really leave us if we live in America?

u accusing me of mental gymnastics but u bringing up Jacksonville in a Rittenhouse thread with no logical direct connection 😬

u trying to make a parallel between a cracka killing 3 other crackas, with a cracka killing 3 black people cuz u won't admit u just reaching

what's bothers me the most is that someone who could appear to be smart and reasonable is letting public media manipulate their opinion vs thinking freely

by ur logic any white boy who owns a gun is a white supremacist opp............so where does that really leave us if we live in America?
You keep mentioning "the media" in reference to my posts. Why???

Because you're projecting that's why

You're the one who admitted you were ignorant to the facts of this case and you thought someone black died. I've never been ignorant to what I'm talking about. I do my own research and make my own conclusions. I've never mentioned the media yet you the one who said you were misinformed. Projection

For the last time, Kyle Rittenhouse is an anti black white supremacist who intended on killing black people but some others jumped in the way by fluke.

You're too old to be this ignorant about our enemy

You keep mentioning "the media" in reference to my posts. Why???

Because you're projecting that's why

You're the one who admitted you were ignorant to the facts of this case and you thought someone black died. I've never been ignorant to what I'm talking about. I do my own research and make my own conclusions. I've never mentioned the media yet you the one who said you were misinformed. Projection

For the last time, Kyle Rittenhouse is an anti black white supremacist who intended on killing black people but some others jumped in the way by fluke.

You're too old to be this ignorant about our enemy
I keep mentioning the media becuz that's why 99% of black people even cared about RIttenhouse

most black folks didn't even know this kid only killed other white people

and u keep making firm statements that he was/is an anti-black white supremacist but u never gave any evidence or anything to help ur claims even sound logical

instead of sharing ur thoughts and using the opportunity to educate me about "our enemy"....... u keep deflecting

I would think u would easily rather choose to explain it to those of us who are so ignorant as you say :js4:

I keep mentioning the media becuz that's why 99% of black people even cared about RIttenhouse

most black folks didn't even know this kid only killed other white people

and u keep making firm statements that he was/is an anti-black white supremacist but u never gave any evidence or anything to help ur claims even sound logical

instead of sharing ur thoughts and using the opportunity to educate me about "our enemy"....... u keep deflecting

I would think u would easily rather choose to explain it to those of us who are so ignorant as you say :js4:
Let me explain it for the 58th time Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist who intended on killing black people

You're pretending because no black people died that this has nothing to do with black people

Thats Intellectual dishonesty at best, soft shoeing at worst

You abw niggas want to live in a fantasy land. It's a coping mechanism. I get it. You don't understand white supremacy, nor do you care to. You're not alone tho...

Let me explain it for the 58th time Kyle Rittenhouse is a white supremacist who intended on killing black people

You're pretending because no black people died that this has nothing to do with black people

Thats Intellectual dishonesty at best, soft shoeing at worst

You abw niggas want to live in a fantasy land. It's a coping mechanism. I get it. You don't understand white supremacy, nor do you care to. You're not alone tho...
u keep saying the underlined and I keep asking for the evidence that leads u to believe this

u keep deflecting about white supremacy but yet u still refuse to quantify it

u keep saying the underlined and I keep asking for the evidence that leads u to believe this

u keep deflecting about white supremacy but yet u still refuse to quantify it
DEFLECTING ???? Me mentioning white supremacy is deflecting??? It was a racist cop shooting a man in the back and a white supremacist showing up with a gun to the protest but somehow that's deflecting huh....

Yea ok... like I said you don't understand white supremacy, you don't understand history, thus your will remain ignorant going forward

May I suggest you read books by Dr Francis Cress Welsing and Dr Neely Fuller. You're truly lost on this critical topic

DEFLECTING ???? Me mentioning white supremacy is deflecting??? It was a racist cop shooting a man in the back and a white supremacist showing up with a gun to the protest but somehow that's deflecting huh....

Yea ok... like I said you don't understand white supremacy, you don't understand history, thus your will remain ignorant going forward

May I suggest you read books by Dr Francis Cress Welsing and Dr Neely Fuller. You're truly lost on this critical topic

u haven't shown/stated one singular piece of evidence to back up ur belief of Rittenhouse being a white supremacist

bringing a gun to protest is supposed to mean what exactly? u think that is the 1st time people brought guns to a protest?

u keep telling me I'm lost and I asked u for evidence to help me see it the way u do

what did Rittenhouse actually do or say that made him a white supremacist?

why is it so difficult for u to just give a straightforward answer instead of throwing insults and accusing people of being ignorant for asking u a simple question?

u haven't shown/stated one singular piece of evidence to back up ur belief of Rittenhouse being a white supremacist

bringing a gun to protest is supposed to mean what exactly? u think that is the 1st time people brought guns to a protest?

u keep telling me I'm lost and I asked u for evidence to help me see it the way u do

what did Rittenhouse actually do or say that made him a white supremacist?

why is it so difficult for u to just give a straightforward answer instead of throwing insults and accusing people of being ignorant for asking u a simple question?
Nah you got it man

Nobody black died so that situation had absolutely nothing to do with black people

Nobody black died so that situation has nothing to do with white supremacy

black people should simply ignore it

You got it 👍🏽

Come on, lets go do some coloring books. You like crayons or markers?

Back