Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Krissy Taylor

ok this is Trodz' new account I shared 2 videos of her before I get banned here for absolutely no reason but the message that I received about the Ban is "Spam"(Like what the hell? I'm Not spam/spammer at all)
what only I did was I posted 2 videos of this model here after posting it I got some good reactions after that so I assumed that those videos I posted is working since It's getting good reactions. You can scroll up and see that this user Coolsmoother replied on my post in this thread telling me that this guy can't play the video or can't access it. and that's the only thing I posted, nothing more. so I did everything I could so that he can watch those videos since he said it's not working I uploaded those video in Sendvid. I edited my post so everyone can watch it. It's only my 1st 2 posts in here,

I'm a
disappointed that I got for "spam/spamming" I'm 100% no clue what I did to get banned for that.
this is the exact message of admins whenever I log in my main account
" You have been banned for the following reason: Spam. Please contact the administrator if this was done in error.. "

So yeah I contacted the support/admin in this site and asking them why I got banned and telling them what I only did in this site to wrongfully get banned for spam for almost 2weeks ago now. Until now no respond...

tbh, I have so much videos to post of this model some rares, new ones, full videos, uncensored... etc.
but getting wrongfully banned for spam/spammer is disappointing.

KT ab pic.png

The only way I post/share these if I get unbanned on my 1st account which is "Trodz". so for those who maybe reported me that I'm a Spam/Spammer. I'm 100% not a spam spammer or robot... that's just so silly.
So try notify the admins to unban me, I did more than 2 weeks ago already and multi times. still no respond from them.

Have a great time Everyone!

The only way I post these is if I get unbanned. Cool, keep them then.
Man I don't know if you understand me but what I mean is. Well think about this, Like in gaming. when you already have a good progress in your main character and getting falsely banned for cheating so your account gets terminated and lost all the progress. what can you feel? so yeah.

I'll repost those 2 videos I posted here before my main account got banned almost 2 weeks ago. just to prove it's not a damn Spam... Hopefully Admins will retrieve my Main account...

KT pic 2.png

Back