Welcome To aBlackWeb

Korean Italy Towel

Love

Aqua 🌞❤️ ~ Aries 🌚👊🏾
Has anyone tried it before? I read somewhere that they’re good for exfoliating your body. I bought some but I haven’t tried them yet. Amazon has them for like $5 for 8 they’re small but I heard one last a long time. Also if you don’t use these what do you use to exfoliate your body?

8E34CC9C-93E9-41DD-8ED1-917211178ABC.jpeg

Has anyone tried it before? I read somewhere that they’re good for exfoliating your body. I bought some but I haven’t tried them yet. Amazon has them for like $5 for 8 they’re small but I heard one last a long time. Also if you don’t use these what do you use to exfoliate your body?

View attachment 63380
link it for me pls!

I use a brush as well but I've used exfoliating gloves in the past.

are these face friendly?

View attachment 63380
Have you tried these out yet? I'm looking for a good exfoliater
I tried to do this baking soda scrub one time and busted my ass in the shower. Was way too slippery!
Most times now I use a black sugar scrub.

Have you tried these out yet? I'm looking for a good exfoliater
I tried to do this baking soda scrub one time and busted my ass in the shower. Was way too slippery!
Most times now I use a black sugar scrub.

Not yet

Back