Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kodak Black pardoned by Trump

A presidential pardon ain't enough to put u on the straight and narrow then..

i’m not from florida so forgive me, but what’s wrong with plantation?

Nah, not really. Plantation is really 3 parts. Mostly regular safe middle class neighborhoods with pretty nice houses, a small upper class part with really nice mansions and the lower middle to lower class part thats kinda the hood.

I was wonder what he's doing there because, I thought he moved to LA to stay outa all the trouble he gets into in FL. He's not from Plantation, he's from Pompano & the house he used to live in was in Miramar. All those places are miles in other directions & I cant think of anything he'd go to area for other than probably to do dumb shit with hood niggas, and we see what that resulted in.
In an ironic twist of fate, I randomly had to go to plantation today. Imma say I forgot how far west it went so I gotta revise some of my previous post about plantation. Upper class part isnt small (like medium sized when you count out west that i forgot about), but there really is only one hood spot. And even that isnt really that big, like maybe a mile long with small houses, duplex's, efficiencys and this small trailer park that most of the migrants live in.

So @SportsByRo is prob right. I grew up in this area so I prob got the old shit is regular and affordable, mindset. After covid with the crazy inflation of house prices, its prob real expensive to live in most of those houses now. The reg apartments are prob 2-300k, so the houses must be crazy.

In an ironic twist of fate, I randomly had to go to plantation today. Imma say I forgot how far west it went so I gotta revise some of my previous post about plantation. Upper class part isnt small (like medium sized when you count out west that i forgot about), but there really is only one hood spot. And even that isnt really that big, like maybe a mile long with small houses, duplex's, efficiencys and this small trailer park that most of the migrants live in.

So @SportsByRo is prob right. I grew up in this area so I prob got the old shit is regular and affordable, mindset. After covid with the crazy inflation of house prices, its prob real expensive to live in most of those houses now. The reg apartments are prob 2-300k, so the houses must be crazy.

My parents lived near plantation and have lived there for over 30 years. They live in a 4/3 2 story house. If they sold it right now, they would get close to a million dollars. They may be selling soon since they are both close to 70

Back