Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Kodak Black pardoned by Trump

GOAT

🐐
0118-kodak-black-mug-shot-tmz-5.jpg

Kodak Black was just arrested in Florida on a slew of charges including grand theft of firearm, possession of marijuana and neglecting a child.

Details of the arrest are currently unclear, but the rapper was hit with 7 charges in total.

-Grand theft of firearm.

-2 charges of possession of weapon or ammo by a felon.

-Possession of marijuana over 20 grams.

-Neglect child without great bodily harm.

-2 probation violation charges.

Kodak has had numerous run-ins with the cops over the years ... he was released from jail back in June after serving 97 days of a 364 day sentence. Black's early release stemmed from the completion of a voluntary life skills course behind bars.

Kodak's in the middle of serving a one year house arrest sentence where he needed permission from his probation officer and the court before traveling anywhere. If the new charges stick, it appears he will be serving some serious time.

The rapper was also indicted on sexual conduct charges in October ... that case is ongoing.

Yeah get that nigga the fuck outta here. Where are the OGs around this nigga to keep him from fucking up? Let this nigga sit for a few years for his own good.

Somethings legit wrong with him smh he isn't all there mentally.

How the hell u get grand theft and neglect of a child charges at the same damn time? lol

Only scenario I can think of is you're out with your baby and you see a whip with the keys in the ignition. You steal it, head over to McDonald's and leave your baby in the car for the next hour

i would hardly call a repeat offender going back to jail breaking news, but i suppose i'll entertain it

why does it seem like dude are allergic to freedom?

Back