Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz AKA 1/2 hates old people

might be another thread but im pretty sure a whole two generations of young black men hate ALL them niggas born before late 70's to 80's

I've noticed my own disdain for them, in my city and life anyway.....most of them niggas is losers for the most part and didnt contribute shit to a lot of peoples lives, but always preaching or complaining

I see it in public all the time.....most young niggas will show at least a little respect with a woman....they'll curse less or not at all, say yes ma'am or no ma'am, etc

let an older black man say sumn to em lmao.....anything

Honestly the old heads look down on lil nigga rappers. Saying she like we were the hustlers not the customers. And im like nigga those customers had kids and grandkids. This reaping what you sowed. But niggas dont like life history.

I didn't mean together. I meant just observing through that time frame.

I also misread your post. I didn't know you meant they would be more respectful to the older woman than a older man.

Riding the train in DC I still don't know if that's the case. The older man might get more respect just off this alone

I hated this video. Because them young boys wasnt even fucking with the old head that bad. And the dude who intervened was like 32 and he beat that man senseless for no reason. Thats why kids dont respect old fuckers. Not every elder is an elder

I also misread your post. I didn't know you meant they would be more respectful to the older woman than a older man.

Riding the train in DC I still don't know if that's the case. The older man might get more respect just off this alone

Honestly the old head was way wrong

Honestly the old head was way wrong
you young nigga dont listen to no one....

dumb ass old heads i get.
but then niggas who want to help yall build, yall still look cross eyed too.

you niggas need to get gut kicked.

you young nigga dont listen to no one....

dumb ass old heads i get.
but then niggas who want to help yall build, yall still look cross eyed too.

you niggas need to get gut kicked.

Nigga im 31 stfu. This guy was qbout to put 2 teens in a coma because they had feet on the back of a damn chair. Another elder tried to bring peace and gets his face beat in without putting up a fight.

Tell me how this old nigga was in the right? Break it down all the fucking way like do all you bullshit posts. Or you gonna say you dont wany no fucking smoke? Old heads eith no damn sense have done way mote damage than a 21 year old with purple hair. And that old head pride aint help shit.

My pops wouldnt act like that nor his pops. Foh fam.

Nigga im 31 stfu. This guy was qbout to put 2 teens in a coma because they had feet on the back of a damn chair. Another elder tried to bring peace and gets his face beat in without putting up a fight.

Tell me how this old nigga was in the right? Break it down all the fucking way like do all you bullshit posts. Or you gonna say you dont wany no fucking smoke? Old heads eith no damn sense have done way mote damage than a 21 year old with purple hair. And that old head pride aint help shit.

I don't want no smoke
:haa:

Lol

this story is right up there with Daz claiming he stormed in on suge knight during a meeting and held an ice pick to his throat.

In the comments they saying the dude who got his ass beat was 46 years old. Is some older niggas out there that ain't shit.

The old head wasn't right, but I don't remember anyone ever saying that every older dude is a highly evolved individual.

A lot of these young dudes are disrespectful period. And I'm not really talking about about trying to fight and all that. I'm talking about just not having basic respect for the people around you. I ride the DC metro every day. Not a week goes by where I don't see one of these lil niggas get on the train intentionally blasting music way louder than it has to be, jumping around intentionally taking up a bunch of space on car that's packed, or being real loud and vulgar in conversation for no reason and not caring about the kids or older folks that don't need or want to hear that shit. Most of the time people let that shit ride because they don't want a confrontation. But people have to deal with that shit every day, you really can understand how one day someone might snap and take it farther than it has to go?

Again, the old head wasn't right, but I'm not sure why you seem to be ignoring the fact that that shit never even goes down if the young cat was more respectful. Hell, the beating wouldn't even have gone on as long if dude had just shut the fuck up and walked away.

The old head wasn't right, but I don't remember anyone ever saying that every older dude is a highly evolved individual.

A lot of these young dudes are disrespectful period. And I'm not really talking about about trying to fight and all that. I'm talking about just not having basic respect for the people around you. I ride the DC metro every day. Not a week goes by where I don't see one of these lil niggas get on the train intentionally blasting music way louder than it has to be, jumping around intentionally taking up a bunch of space on car that's packed, or being real loud and vulgar in conversation for no reason and not caring about the kids or older folks that don't need or want to hear that shit. Most of the time people let that shit ride because they don't want a confrontation. But people have to deal with that shit every day, you really can understand how one day someone might snap and take it farther than it has to go?

Again, the old head wasn't right, but I'm not sure why you seem to be ignoring the fact that that shit never even goes down if the young cat was more respectful. Hell, the beating wouldn't even have gone on as long if dude had just shut the fuck up and walked away.

But the guy he beat was another old head trying to keep the peace instead on invite more fuckery. Yall say where the niggas who dont want dumb shit to happen at? Getting they face shattered by another dumb old nigga. We let the dumb niggas live and they get old and stay dumb. Fuck his built up rage. That dont excuse any actions. Had a lil nigha shot em yall be like where the parents at?

But the guy he beat was another old head trying to keep the peace instead on invite more fuckery. Yall say where the niggas who dont want dumb shit to happen at? Getting they face shattered by another dumb old nigga. We let the dumb niggas live and they get old and stay dumb. Fuck his built up rage. That dont excuse any actions. Had a lil nigha shot em yall be like where the parents at?
where ya parents at?
ya young disrepectful nigga.

giphy.gif

Again, I said the old head was wrong, but when shit pops off and things are heated, people tend to not act in the most rational way. You're basically ignoring everything that led up to dude being pissed and also ignoring everything that happened once he regained a measure of composure. You're ignoring the fact that young dude acted an to start the shit, kept on acting an ass to keep it going, and continued to act an ass in an effort to restart the shit after it had died down. So yeah, the old dude was wrong and should have known better, but his actions weren't as out of line as you're implying.

Back