Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz AKA 1/2 hates old people

@1/2 all jokes aside I get where you coming from and for the most I would have to agree now that really understand where you coming from.

yeah man its always exceptions

my cousin (female) just posted something about this recently....about how she's observed how the younger generations approach or respond to older males and females differently, and she's had to step in and diffuse shit on several occasions between men.....saying how the same kid who was just "about that life" and ready to fight the man will suddenly become intelligent and respectful when she talks to them....probably with a much lighter and more understanding approach

im positive absent fathers is the biggest part of this

all in all, we surpassed the seriousness of this particular thread thread a page ago lmao

i cant stand old people bruh....in the store, on the road, in your ear, or in your way

no jokes or trolling or none of that

i really dont care if this funny ass story is true or not

but yeah, fuck old people

How old is old to you

How old is old to you

in that particular sense....

writing checks in the grocery store old

pulling out in front of you just to do 10 under the speed limit old

says "huuh" like they cant hear you but still answers your question old

offering advice that barely worked in a world that no longer exists old

in that particular sense....

writing checks in the grocery store old

pulling out in front of you just to do 10 under the speed limit old

says "huuh" like they cant hear you but still answers your question old

offering advice that barely worked in a world that no longer exists old

Okay.

Does that come with a age limit too?

thats bout 60 bruh....people become annoying as shit at 60

we know that aint sticky tho

i admitted my role in the "derail" here

yeah man its always exceptions

my cousin (female) just posted something about this recently....about how she's observed how the younger generations approach or respond to older males and females differently, and she's had to step in and diffuse shit on several occasions between men.....saying how the same kid who was just "about that life" and ready to fight the man will suddenly become intelligent and respectful when she talks to them....probably with a much lighter and more understanding approach

im positive absent fathers is the biggest part of this

all in all, we surpassed the seriousness of this particular thread thread a page ago lmao

Why would anyone expect a dude to have the same energy towards a chick coming from outside of a disagreement as he did against the man that he's disagreeing with? I don't really understand the point she was trying to make.

I didn't mean together. I meant just observing through that time frame.

I also misread your post. I didn't know you meant they would be more respectful to the older woman than a older man.

Riding the train in DC I still don't know if that's the case. The older man might get more respect just off this alone

while im all about a fade that was overkill and i cant blame the youngin for getting the pistol.

sometimes you just gotta slump a nigga and move on

while i understand where some youngins are coming from......

they dont know what happened to place certain people in certain situations.

some of this shit is on some entitlement shit.

if you dont understand white supremacy, black male self destruction and bitter women....none of these young niggas can talk forreal.

now some old heads are full of shit and talk that dumb shit.....i get that...but then again who are the oldhead they are around? and where are the oldheads that actually mean well or can help?

this is a circular pattern of destruction within our community that needs to be stopped.

kodak is an asshole and if what he said is true...hes a dumb ass that perpetuates the same shit he complaining about and he young.

shot a nigga over fucked up energy?

this is all the shit my threads are leading too.

I didn't mean together. I meant just observing through that time frame.

I also misread your post. I didn't know you meant they would be more respectful to the older woman than a older man.

Riding the train in DC I still don't know if that's the case. The older man might get more respect just off this alone

I had to look at the comments for this video . The guy who got beat up wasn't a kid, he was a 46 year old Male who tried to calm the situation down between teenagers and the guy who was beating his ass.

In my Bunk from the wire voice, A prime example of giving a fuck when it ain't your turn

dude aint look 46 and didnt act it.

the guy who thru the hands looks 46...at dude like under 30...shit under 25

Something tells me 2Pac would have ended up like one of the members of ONYX.

An actor that can play the tough guy from the hood role, but people would test him and sooner or later he'd fold because he can't keep up the tough guy act forever.

Im fed up with this debate... But how many 'fake tough guys' are willing to go to jail or die for their beliefs... or shoot the police???

Back