Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz AKA 1/2 hates old people

UnsightlyGleefulCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

this is always my problem with shit nowadays.....

niggas just let shit go when shit is proven wrong.

thats why niggas feel they can lie about whatever.

but i can believe he hit him......that dont mean he didnt sneak him.

Interesting post from you, sir. You ever get that evidence for @Inori proving that Oprah has done more damage to the black family than white supremacy and crack? He gave you a week and today makes two weeks.

Interesting post from you, sir. You ever get that evidence for @Inori proving that Oprah has done more damage to the black family than white supremacy and crack? He gave you a week and today makes two weeks.
im sorry i had to work.....but you want smoke?

and i didnt say more....i said as much and helped.

but now i know imma have to bring you into this fade as well.

i hope your affairs are in order.

im sorry i had to work.....but you want smoke?

and i didnt say more....i said as much and helped.

but now i know imma have to bring you into this fade as well.

i hope your affairs are in order.

No point in arguing what you said, the posts are quoted in the other thread.

the fuck?

smdh
p186507_b_v8_aa.jpg

On topic, I don't think this shit happened, at least not the way it is described. That said, anyone who is saying it didn't happen because of how stupid Kodak's actions sound are giving way too much credit to his intelligence. The nigga starts the story off saying he doesn't like old people. Who says shit like that?

On topic, I don't think this shit happened, at least not the way it is described. That said, anyone who is saying it didn't happen because of how stupid Kodak's actions sound are giving way too much credit to his intelligence. The nigga starts the story off saying he doesn't like old people. Who says shit like that?

It is wild to say but more people feel that way about old people than want to actually admit it.

i cant stand old people bruh....in the store, on the road, in your ear, or in your way

no jokes or trolling or none of that

i really dont care if this funny ass story is true or not

but yeah, fuck old people

The nigga starts the story off saying he doesn't like old people. Who says shit like that?
an ignant nigga who made money being ignant, and don't like being told what he needa do....

cuz the first thing old heads do is try to tell young niggaz what they need to do.... if he don't know u he ain't gotta listen to this shit...

that nigga kodak ain't no onyx fan, he ain't interested in how shit was back n the day....fuck off my bus hoe

but sticky aint old nigga in his 40s i think.

To Kodak that nigga old.

FYI old doesn't mean you can't do shit anymore, always need help, automatically washed up, etc.

40 is old but that don't mean a person in their 40's still can't be or do great shit.

but sticky aint old nigga in his 40s i think.

might be another thread but im pretty sure a whole two generations of young black men hate ALL them niggas born before late 70's to 80's

I've noticed my own disdain for them, in my city and life anyway.....most of them niggas is losers for the most part and didnt contribute shit to a lot of peoples lives, but always preaching or complaining

I see it in public all the time.....most young niggas will show at least a little respect with a woman....they'll curse less or not at all, say yes ma'am or no ma'am, etc

let an older black man say sumn to em lmao.....anything

might be another thread but im pretty sure a whole two generations of young black men hate ALL them niggas born before late 70's to 80's

I've noticed my own disdain for them, in my city and life anyway.....most of them niggas is losers for the most part and didnt contribute shit to a lot of peoples lives, but always preaching or complaining

I see it in public all the time.....most young niggas will show at least a little respect with a woman....they'll curse less or not at all, say yes ma'am or no ma'am, etc

this is tuurible

Ride train in DC when school letting out. If you got 20 kids less than 5 will on the respectful things you saying in the bold. For the record I haven't caught the train everyday for about 2 years

I will say this a high majority of the blame for how the youngins act can and most importantly should be blamed on some of the older people before them.

this is tuurible

it is....just my personal observation tho, it may not be that serious anywhere else or through somebody else's eyes

Ride train in DC when school letting out. If you got 20 kids less than 5 will on the respectful things you saying in the bold. For the record I haven't caught the train everyday for about 2 years

I will say this a high majority of the blame for how the youngins act can and most importantly should be blamed on some of the older people before them.

i believe that....20 kids together in any setting are going to act reckless....just on a day to day in smaller numbers, im positive more then half of them have better sense and will display it

i mean even the good kids cut up when there was a substitute

but just going off encounters I've seen and been a part of....say some youngins outside fighting or something.....they have WAY more reasoning and restraint if a woman intervenes or says something, as opposed to an older male trying to stop it or tell them about themselves in any way

and yeah, even some of them will get "shut up bitch"....its just not as common as the blow up on older males is....its hard to make a point or learn anybody on anything if they're already mad at "you"

an ignant nigga who made money being ignant, and don't like being told what he needa do....

cuz the first thing old heads do is try to tell young niggaz what they need to do.... if he don't know u he ain't gotta listen to this shit...

that nigga kodak ain't no onyx fan, he ain't interested in how shit was back n the day....fuck off my bus hoe

True, that said, it seems like a lot of the older rap niggas don't know how to talk to younger rappers that they think are wack. I can 100% believe 50 got on the bus talking reckless.

it is....just my personal observation tho, it may not be that serious anywhere else or through somebody else's eyes

i believe that....20 kids together in any setting are going to act reckless....just on a day to day in smaller numbers, im positive more then half of them have better sense and will display it

i mean even the good kids cut up when there was a substitute

but just going off encounters I've seen and been a part of....say some youngins outside fighting or something.....they have WAY more reasoning and restraint if a woman intervenes or says something, as opposed to an older male trying to stop it or tell them about themselves in any way

and yeah, even some of them will get "shut up bitch"....its just not as common as the blow up on older males is....its hard to make a point or learn anybody on anything if they're already mad at "you"

I didn't mean together. I meant just observing through that time frame.

I also misread your post. I didn't know you meant they would be more respectful to the older woman than a older man.

Riding the train in DC I still don't know if that's the case. The older man might get more respect just off this alone

Back