Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Claims He Punched Sticky Fingaz AKA 1/2 hates old people

Something tells me 2Pac would have ended up like one of the members of ONYX.

An actor that can play the tough guy from the hood role, but people would test him and sooner or later he'd fold because he can't keep up the tough guy act forever.

ion like this old head energy

Kodak Black took some time out of his busy tour schedule to share a wild anecdote involving Sticky Fingaz.

During a recent Instagram Live broadcast, Kodak spoke about an alleged incident in which he assaulted the East Coast hip-hop veteran. Kodak claimed it all began after Sticky Fingaz stepped onto his tour bus with "old head energy"; however, the Florida rapper failed to reveal the events leading up to the alleged physical altercation.

"I ain't like his old head energy, 'cause I don't really like older people like that," Kodak said. "I'm a '90s baby. I don't got no respect for y'all. So, this n***a he was on my bus, like—I ain't never say this, but tonight I'm gonna say it. This f**k n***a, he was playin' crazy on my bus, and I ain't like that. I ain't even know why my cousin let this f**k n***a [him in] or where he met this n***a at. I ain't like how he was dancin', I ain't like energy. I ain't like his little '70 baby, '80 baby, whatever his generation vibe [...] I punched that n***a dead in his shit."

Kodak went on to say that he ended up grabbing Sticky Fingaz bag and began looking through it. Kodak claims he found a gun inside the pack and attempted to use it on the Onyx rapper, only to find out that the firearm was fake.

"I grabbed his bag, right. I threw it, and I went in that bitch; he had a gun in there, dawg," Kodak said. "[...] When I tried to shoot the n***a, his gun was fake. I'm like, man, what the fuck? So he went running. But at the same time, I'm feelin' like, 'Why you running for if you know your gun fake? This n***a an actor n***a, man."

You can check out Kodak's story below via VladTV. The rapper does not say when this alleged incident all went down, and Sticky Fingaz has yet to respond.

This sounds fake as hell

An actor that can play the tough guy from the hood role, but people would test him and sooner or later he'd fold because he can't keep up the tough guy act forever.

2pac shot 2 cops my nigga and beat the charge. FOH methuselah

suge_1.jpg

So that dude swung and sticky didn't swing back nah but if that's is the case wtf unless he felt he was gonna get jumped but still. Kodak

I don't think y'all niggaz respect how nigga nigga this nigga Kodak is.

And clearly sticky didn't either.

These young niggaz is off.... And Kodak displays alllllllllllll the characteritics of an off nigga....

Now..... It may not have been sticky....... But I am certain that nigga punched some nigga in the face and attempted to murder him with a prop weapon...

Of that much I'm sure.

Now if it was actually sticky fingers or not remains to be seen...... For all we know it could have been Shawn Wayans.... These niggaz get real high bruh

In the current climate we are in and they trying to program people. I'm going to say I believe Kodak until its proven otherwise. We are now just supposed to believe people no matter what then just let that shit go if proven they have lied.

I believe and stand with Kodak.

All jokes aside there are a lot old niggas who have a fucked up energy though. If true I would've preferred it had been Fredro who got punched in the face.

In the current climate we are in and they trying to program people. I'm going to say I believe Kodak until its proven otherwise. We are now just supposed to believe people no matter what then just let that shit go if proven they have lied.

I believe and stand with Kodak.

All jokes aside there are a lot old niggas who have a fucked up energy though. If true I would've preferred it had been Fredro who got punched in the face.
this is always my problem with shit nowadays.....

niggas just let shit go when shit is proven wrong.

thats why niggas feel they can lie about whatever.

but i can believe he hit him......that dont mean he didnt sneak him.

exactly what you supposed to do when you dont like a nigga old head energy

wit ya old head stories and stupid clothes......smiling, dancing like nasty nas in the booth and shit

2 pieces all 2019, thats all that shit get ya

Back