Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kodak Black Charged With Raping High School Student

niggaz an idiot, so he prolly did the shit.

kodak is the prime example of a nigga music i like, but i don't support shit else about him.....

dude gonna end up dead or in jail soon af..

he has no grasp of the situation he's in...

Real shit

I fuck w/ his music and be rooting for the lil nigga but he stay doing or saying some dumb shit.

*Adds Kodak to my hitlist*

PerfectRipeFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

Real shit

I fuck w/ his music and be rooting for the lil nigga but he stay doing or saying some dumb shit.
Shit depressing....i think mad people feel the same way...

Cole seemed like he wanna be a fan too...

Nigga just don't got guidance...

He also got a case in Fl over a chick

Shorty was a HS going white girl

Nigga got on and let his hormones take control smh

Though this is an old case, Kodak can't seem to stay out of trouble and doing fucked up shit

Shit depressing....i think mad people feel the same way...

Cole seemed like he wanna be a fan too...

Nigga just don't got guidance...

Gotta remember he still a kid too. At the same time that doesnt excuse his actions cause by that age you already know that no means no.

I kinda feel like @Ironman might be right. He seems a lil off at times.

I look to Gucci as the perfect example. y'all remember how that nigga used to be but now it seems like he got his shit together after his most recent bid in the bing

I ainā€™t know he was 21 too many of these physically washed garbage young rappers coming at old heads but they look like a old head

Last edited:
well who gives a fuck how old the girl is then...like that matters after you read she told him to stop and he didnt. she could have been 9 or 90 doesnt matter
Because it's important to not let media think for you.

They legit said 21- year old Kodak facing rape charges from a high school girl to add some extra severity to the shit.

It's already bad, but they tryna make it look like some statutory shit on top of that.....

I mean, yea the nigga a rapist, and he gotta deal with that. But don't make it seem like he into little kids.... That's an unnecessary extra

Because it's important to not let media think for you.

They legit said 21- year old Kodak facing rape charges from a high school girl to add some extra severity to the shit.

It's already bad, but they tryna make it look like some statutory shit on top of that.....

I mean, yea the nigga a rapist, and he gotta deal with that. But don't make it seem like he into little kids.... That's an unnecessary extra

edit...ehh fuck it

If your Bday is after the school yr ends and you never failed you would be 17

I was 17 when I finished HS and turned 18 in the summer

I looked it up and 16 is legal in SC so she's at least 16

The same calendar year you was a senior, if your B'Day in January- June you turn 18 while still there

Yeah, my birthday is in September. I started High School when I was 13, turned 14 at the end of that September, and graduated in June 1991 when I was still 17. I turned 18 the following September.

Back