Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

Are u smoking this morning?

In order for kobe to have gotten to the finals all those times, he had to beat all the big dogs in the west, which he did more times than not.

Most of the time when lebron faces the west big dogs, he loses.

Pretty simple to understand.
so you admit he never faced a formidable opponent in the finals then?

cool

so you admit he never faced a formidable opponent in the finals then?

cool

Fam, this might be the worse debate performance i've seen from u lol

Similar to these playoffs, the REAL finals is rockets vs gsw. That's the real playoffs, east just there fillin up space.

Plus, Lakers had the A.I sixers and the J Kidd nets in those first few finals.

I'm talkin about since lebron been in the league.

Fam, this might be the worse debate performance i've seen from u lol

Similar to these playoffs, the REAL finals is rockets vs gsw. That's the real playoffs, east just there fillin up space.

Plus, Lakers had the A.I sixers and the J Kidd nets in those first few finals.

I'm talkin about since lebron been in the league.
nah...you want the argument to support that LBJ made it to the finals in a weaker conference, but you disregard your position when you want to say Kobe is better b/c he has more wins against that same inferior conference.

BUT since you said what you said about GS/HOU being the "real" finals, that supports why they should get rid of the current conference format in favor of the best 16 teams in the league

nah...you want the argument to support that LBJ made it to the finals in a weaker conference, but you disregard your position when you want to say Kobe is better b/c he has more wins against that same inferior conference.

BUT since you said what you said about GS/HOU being the "real" finals, that supports why they should get rid of the current conference format in favor of the best 16 teams in the league

I'm convinced you smoke crack now fam

So they went 1-1 against Boston like heat did with spurs. And neither that 6ers team or that nets team were as good as that spurs team, nevermind the warriors. Not everybody’s run is going to be created equal, winning a chip includes some luck along the way. Brons stats and records when he retire are going to eclipse what Kobe did.

So they went 1-1 against Boston like heat did with spurs. And neither that 6ers team or that nets team were as good as that spurs team, nevermind the warriors. Not everybody’s run is going to be created equal, winning a chip includes some luck along the way. Brons stats and records when he retire are going to eclipse what Kobe did.

Nigga what?

The A.I sixers would've beat the spurs, not to mention all the monster western conf teams the lakers had to beat to get to the finals. Yall focusing on the finals, the lakers had to beat great teams to even get to the finals, while lebron has been cake walkin to the finals and losing, kobe was winning.

You can try to chop it up and move goal posts, but the fact remains, kobe was winning, lebron is mostly losing and will be losing again this year too lol

Nigga what?

The A.I sixers would've beat the spurs, not to mention all the monster western conf teams the lakers had to beat to get to the finals. Yall focusing on the finals, the lakers had to beat great teams to even get to the finals, while lebron has been cake walkin to the finals and losing, kobe was winning.

You can try to chop it up and move goal posts, but the fact remains, kobe was winning, lebron is mostly losing and will be losing again this year too lol

in no version of this discussion would those AI lead teams beat the Spurs

Tim Duncan in his prime? Are you serious??

Nigga what?

We've been on the same page in here but.....

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Shaq was too big for Mutumbo in the paint, but duncan and mutumbo are similar in size, he would've slowed duncan down. Nobody on the spurs was gonna stop A.I in his prime.

Pop would've came up with a good system, but back then, there's really no system that would've stopped that nigga.

Shaq was too big for Mutumbo in the paint, but duncan and mutumbo are similar in size, he would've slowed duncan down. Nobody on the spurs was gonna stop A.I in his prime.

Pop would've came up with a good system, but back then, there's really no system that would've stopped that nigga.
a Mutumbo on a STEEP decline would've been a matchup for Prime Tim Duncan??
nigga what??

:foh5:

a Mutumbo on a STEEP decline would've been a matchup for Prime Tim Duncan??
nigga what??

:foh5:

..........he was defensive player of the year during those finals.

I admit, the 3 years i was in panama i didn't really watch much ball (2012-2015/16), so my knowledge on those years on the game isn't as sharp as some of yall.

But pre-2012? I watched damn near every game, so i remember 2000-2012 vividly.

A.I. was incredible during that finals run but that team as a collective outside of iverson wasn’t that great. We talking about a spurs team practically deemed the “art of basketball” because they were playing at such cohesiveness as a unit.

Duncan, parker & ginoboli passed their prime but were still key contributors. Add in kawhi.. and pop vs larry brown coaching? Nah the 6ers definitely weren’t better.

Back