Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Kobe vs LeBron

so Kobe's had better teams but only one less finals appearance? hmmm

no one seems to care when trying to discredit CP3 for just making his first WC appearance

And he ain't on Kobe's level either, which is why he just making his first CF.

At least his boy LBJ taught him well, If at first you don't succeed, go ride someone else's coattails. ';;lll

The east conf been the JV conf since jordan retired, cut it out. THis nigga lebron has had a cake walk to the finals, where he normally loses when up against real comp from the west.

lmaoooo @ talkin about pau like he's a superstar player.
nah, you talking about Pau like the Spurs version. The Lakers version of Pau, coupled with other people, but Pau was a pivotal piece to that run. Dont discredit him like that

nah, you talking about Pau like the Spurs version. The Lakers version of Pau, coupled with other people, but Pau was a pivotal piece to that run. Dont discredit him like that

Was he ever of superstar caliber? Fuck no.

I watched every game on NBA league pass that whole run, Pau was soft and played extra soft came playoff time. Cut it out.

Was he ever of superstar caliber? Fuck no.

I watched every game on NBA league pass that whole run, Pau was soft and played extra soft came playoff time. Cut it out.

c'mon brah...you not gon sit up here and act like Kobe just carried those teams by himself

c'mon brah...you not gon sit up here and act like Kobe just carried those teams by himself

Nobody has ever carried an entire team, u need necessary pieces. But i aint gonna let u sit up here and talk about Pau in the same breath as shaq/wade/etc. Hell nah lol

at the end of the day its all subjective. There are no facts. I dont care to convince people.
From the jump i always knew lebron would be a statistic monster and pretty much have all of the numbers.. but the game is more than that.

Kobe.

Last edited:
There's 2 sides of the court, half the time you're playing offense the other defense.

lebron - 6 time all defense
kobe - 12 time all defense

lebron - 1 time scoring champ
kobe - 2 time scoring champ

kobe - 5 rings
lebron - 3

Lebron aint fuckin with kobe, period.

There's 2 sides of the court, half the time you're playing offense the other defense.

lebron - 6 time all defense
kobe - 12 time all defense

lebron - 1 time scoring champ
kobe - 2 time scoring champ

kobe - 5 rings
lebron - 3

Lebron aint fuckin with kobe, period.

what years were those scoring titles for both players

All the monster teams have been in the west.

The only serious threat from the east since 04 has been the celtics (kg/pp/allen) and the lakers were facing them niggas in the finals that whole time. Other than that, east been trash.

The west had the Suns (nash era), dallas, spurs, gsw, etc.

When u really break this shit down, it's not even close.

Back