Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Man just watched it. Good home going brought some closure. Kobe definitely blazed a trail for people to follow. Some good laughs and some sad stuff but that's expected. Thought more people would've spoke but I imagine they may have spoke and the private one.

Was lebron there??

Man just watched it. Good home going brought some closure. Kobe definitely blazed a trail for people to follow. Some good laughs and some sad stuff but that's expected. Thought more people would've spoke but I imagine they may have spoke and the private one.

Was lebron there??

They said he was but he was keeping a low profile as he didn’t want to be on camera

Was lebron there??

Yeah. Apparently he told them that he'd prefer to not be on camera at all during the entire thing so they kept the cameras off him and his family.

I don't think this is meant to be taken as literal as its written. Nigga wasn't writing the texts as he was spiraling to his death.

Shit like that was just part of his day. He messaged mad people that morning just making sure they were straight.

I don't think this is meant to be taken as literal as its written. Nigga wasn't writing the texts as he was spiraling to his death.

Shit like that was just part of his day. He messaged mad people that morning just making sure they were straight.
I m referring to the surviving daughter who died in the crash part

She had no choice. Families will eventually come after her. Better to get ahead of ot and put the target on the company.

How would families come after her? Kobe and Gigi were passengers on the chartered flight just like everyone else who died. How would the Bryants be culpable in any way?

Kobe was trying to help secure an internship w/ a baseball agency for the surviving daughter of John Altobelli, who also died in the crash

I m referring to the surviving daughter who died in the crash part

I think they were trying to say that John also died in the crash, not his daughter

Back