Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
maybe its me.

i think the love people show is great.

but at some point...i think people need to respect the family and allow them to heal and not be constantly reminded more than they already are doing.

i could not imagine

Thats exactly what it was, his parents and sisters didnt attend the wedding

I think the reconciled somewhat years later but then their relationship went to shit again when they tried to auction off his stuff and were complaining that the house he was buying for them "wasnt big enough"

I get it but dont agree at all

I hope my sons or daughter dont come home with non-black SO but if they do I aint gon be all up in arms about it and disown them

Kobe and his sisters were cool. Their kids were actively around each others enjoying being cousins.

I think kobe was working on the relationship with his dad. I was hoping he would have his dad as a presenter at his HOF induction.

The real issue is with his mom. She basically tried to extort him then stole and tried to auction his stuff.

Kobe had to sue her and then she tried to blackball him by going to the media

Thats exactly what it was, his parents and sisters didnt attend the wedding

I think the reconciled somewhat years later but then their relationship went to shit again when they tried to auction off his stuff and were complaining that the house he was buying for them "wasnt big enough"
And they probably saw her as a gold digger whether that's fair or not

And they probably saw her as a gold digger whether that's fair or not

They did..they were mad cause he met her on the set of Snoop video shoot and got married within months. Her mom was giving stipulations that they said were gold diggerish...

I get the premise of why they were upset initially, but doesn't seem like they had HIS best interest in heart...they were looking out for themselves

They did..they were mad cause he met her on the set of Snoop video shoot and got married within months. Her mom was giving stipulations that they said were gold diggerish...

I get the premise of why they were upset initially, but doesn't seem like they had HIS best interest in heart...they were looking out for themselves
Ahh I knew it was a video shoot but I didn't know it was snoop's. That gives more clarity to why he felt so strongly about the disrespect. Hes responsible for the Bryant family in a way. I wish he would've said that to let the world know.

Kobe and his sisters were cool. Their kids were actively around each others enjoying being cousins.

I think kobe was working on the relationship with his dad. I was hoping he would have his dad as a presenter at his HOF induction.

The real issue is with his mom. She basically tried to extort him then stole and tried to auction his stuff.

Kobe had to sue her and then she tried to blackball him by going to the media
It's usually the moms.
I'm surprised she tried it with a dad present

Back