Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Any word of home going festivities?

It’s gonna be a while before that happens at least to have a proper one with the remains.

I talked to someone I know who used to be a firefighter yesterday.... Basically they have to pick up every piece of debris, and anything that could be a human remain they have to separate and identify who it came from and test it for dna and everything . And with 9 people involved in the crash, that’s gonna take a while.

Whenever they do have some type of memorial for the public though, they should take his casket or funeral procession on the same route the Lakers do for their championship parade. And let the fans pay their respects. I’m sure they’ll have something at staples center as well.

idk how Lakers will play their Clippers game... it’s gonna be a hell of an emotional one..

and that Kobe parade will be poppin

idk how Lakers will play their Clippers game... it’s gonna be a hell of an emotional one..

and that Kobe parade will be poppin
Speaking of the Lakers......just think of all the legit GOAT and hall of famers that played on that team past and present. They had the goat center's ever in Kareem, Shaq and Wilt. The goat point guard in Magic soon to be goat power forward/small forward in LeBron.

Yet Kobe was better than all of them. That in itself shows you how great of a player dude was. Nothing but respect to the brother and especially to the people who passed RIP to them.

Plausible. I never put anything past white people. But i reject conspiracy theories for the simple fact Kobe has had a helicopter for a long time, this wasn't a 1 time thing and everyone else who died was white. If there was foul play that's a lot of collateral damage.....

Plausible. I never put anything past white people. But i reject conspiracy theories for the simple fact Kobe has had a helicopter for a long time, this wasn't a 1 time thing and everyone else who died was white. If there was foul play that's a lot of collateral damage.....
I just don’t want to hear this shit right now....I can t even do any work right now

Man fuck MJ
Goldie hit y'all with that "fuck Jesse Jackson" stare on this one...

giphy.gif

And I agree. Fuck Mike. He STILL pimpin y'all.

Name the MVP trophy after the only player to win it six times:
giphy.gif

Name the All-Star MVP after Kobe, or change the logo to him and name the All-Star MVP after Mike.

Done.

Last edited:
Back