Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
Anybody that thought it might be cool to see some morbid shit like that is real life sick in the head

I didn’t even like them showing the smoking wreckage from the crash site on the news when it happened

Anybody that thought it might be cool to see some morbid shit like that is real life sick in the head

I didn’t even like them showing the smoking wreckage from the crash site on the news when it happened

I don't see a problem with wanting to see the pics. Like I want to see them and wish they were public access to that type of shit in general. But the way dude went about it pertaining to his job was absolute trash.

Nothing wrong with wanting to see that shit though. It's interesting to some.

I don't see a problem with wanting to see the pics. Like I want to see them and wish they were public access to that type of shit in general. But the way dude went about it pertaining to his job was absolute trash.

Nothing wrong with wanting to see that shit though. It's interesting to some.

To each his own. But for me I don’t like seeing stuff like that, wouldn’t be able to get it out of my head.

To each his own. But for me I don’t like seeing stuff like that, wouldn’t be able to get it out of my head.

Once you see it a few times live in person it ain't shit.

I realized pretty quick in life I didn't give af about seeing a dead body. It's above me at that point and has zero impact on my day.

Cause niggas don't have sd cards, harddrive's and cloud's.

Tell this sheriff to shut the fuck up. Tired of hearing him. His runs his ship sloppy af. And had the nerve to be getting at TMZ when the accident happened.

Back