Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
So according to ABC 7 Chicago, Kobe and Gigi attended Church service before the crash.....

I was talkin to one of my niggas right after Kobe died and this nigga was like "yo what's the odds of Kobe dying right after Lebron passed him on the alltime list? It's some illuminati shit. It was set up for Kobe to die after somebody passed him and Lebron knew, that's why he kept missing shots that night"

I was like :smh:

I was talkin to one of my niggas right after Kobe died and this nigga was like "yo what's the odds of Kobe dying right after Lebron passed him on the alltime list? It's some illuminati shit. It was set up for Kobe to die after somebody passed him and Lebron knew, that's why he kept missing shots that night"

I was like :smh:
I cant stand niggas at times like this

the fog was so bad pretty much all air traffic was on hold... now did they get clearance to fly?

People be scared to get on planes, but somehow think helicopters are safer. They aren't. Keeping a helicopter in the air is way more complicated than keeping a airplane in the air.

Kobe is the first HOF 2020 inductee... so sad he will not be able to be there for it. I think players like Kobe (LBJ..) should be inducted the following year of their retirement.

I wanna buy some Kobe’s though..
Crazy 8s were my all time favorite ballin kicks. It wasnt until the nike flynet tech came out that i realized how bulky they were and eventually switched. I never wore any other kobes tho.

Last edited:
Back