Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Kobe Bryant Killed in Helicopter Crash: Long Live the Mamba

test
When MJ passes, ANY award affiliated with the NBA will make sense to be renamed. That’s not true for Kobe. Make Kobe the logo and find some other shit for Mike.

Not really in a debating mood, but I am interested in seeing what award would make sense to name after MJ but not Kobe?

He dominated every part of the game that MJ did and after retirement he's been more if a mentor and impactful than Jordan who pretty much disappeared aside from sitting at bobcat games wearing cowboy boots and jeans.

Not really in a debating mood, but I am interested in seeing what award would make sense to name after MJ but not Kobe?

He dominated every part of the game that MJ did and after retirement he's been more if a mentor and impactful than Jordan who pretty much disappeared aside from sitting at bobcat games wearing cowboy boots and jeans.

But I'm not basing this on what he excelled in. More what he the BEST at and what awards he actually won as a player. Just as an example, they could name the Finals MVP award after Mike. Doesn't make sense for Kobe because Mike won so many more, other players won so many more of them and Kobe didn't win the awards in even half of his finals appearances.

No Mike slander will be tolerated

But I'm not basing this on what he excelled in. More what he the BEST at and what awards he actually won as a player. Just as an example, they could name the Finals MVP award after Mike. Doesn't make sense for Kobe because Mike won so many more, other players won so many more of them and Kobe didn't win the awards in even half of his finals appearances.

I see your point with MVP, but aside from that what else? Im pretty sure Kobe has been on more all defensive teams than Jordan. He scored more points than Jordan, etc.

Plus that MVP shit was alot of politics.

I see your point with MVP, but aside from that what else? Im pretty sure Kobe has been on more all defensive teams than Jordan. He scored more points than Jordan, etc.

Plus that MVP shit was alot of politics.

But there is no AWARD for being on the defensive team. Only for DPOY. There is n AWARD for scoring more points. That's what I mean. As far as things there are an actual AWARD or TROPHY for that can be NAMED after someone, there are more that make sense for Mike than Kobe.

This is no Kobe slander, my nigga. I almost shed a tear yesterday. It just is what it is.

Jerry West would have to personally & publicly suggest kobe be the new logo for any of that to be possible.

But there is no AWARD for being on the defensive team. Only for DPOY. There is n AWARD for scoring more points. That's what I mean. As far as things there are an actual AWARD or TROPHY for that can be NAMED after someone, there are more that make sense for Mike than Kobe.

This is no Kobe slander, my nigga. I almost shed a tear yesterday. It just is what it is.

Yea, nah i can't agree with that logic. Saying it wouldn't make sense to name a defensive award after Kobe is blasphemous.

Plus I bet you aint know the MVP trophy is already named after somebody that you prolly never heard of.

Crazy, me and my nigga was talking on Friday about how the NBA been somewhat boring this year and we both agreed we miss watching Kobe then Sunday he's no longer with us.

Yea, nah i can't agree with that logic. Saying it wouldn't make sense to name a defensive award after Kobe is blasphemous.

Plus I bet you aint know the MVP trophy is already named after somebody that you prolly never heard of.

1. I just don't think its right to name a trophy after a nigga who NEVER WON THE AWARD.

2. Na, I know EXACTLY who Larry O'Brien was. He used to be the commissioner. And I'd have no problem with them snatching that nigga off that bitch and naming it after someone else. If it's Kobe, cool. My only gripe would be that he only won that award once when there are people who won that shit maaaaaaad times more than that. But he won it, so I'd be ok with that.

But for every award you wanna name after dude someone else was better in that category.

1. I just don't think its right to name a trophy after a nigga who NEVER WON THE AWARD.

2. Na, I know EXACTLY who Larry O'Brien was. He used to be the commissioner. And I'd have no problem with them snatching that nigga off that bitch and naming it after someone else. If it's Kobe, cool. My only gripe would be that he only won that award once when there are people who won that shit maaaaaaad times more than that. But he won it, so I'd be ok with that.
Larry O' Brien is for the NBA championship. I don't even know who the MVP is named after, they never say that person name

That's the championship trophy, Kobe got 5! Let my nigga cook.

Back