Welcome To aBlackWeb

This ig post looked like wax figures for real

Too much makeup

Will looks fuckin weird without a mustache

Why is he taking sole credit for writing it and equally why is O giving, when we know virtually all autobiographies and memoirs are written with someone else!

I'm not saying Will didn't have input or even write a part, but come on mr "all about his pr image" would have used some professional to pen this all the way

Why is he taking sole credit for writing it and equally why is O giving, when we know virtually all autobiographies and memoirs are written with someone else!

I'm not saying Will didn't have input or even write a part, but come on mr "all about his pr image" would have used some professional to pen this all the way
Might have someone editing but not necessarily writing or re-writing.

Thought the movie was cool. A little long, but overall it’s inspiring. Something I’d show to my future kids.

And Will did a good job, I haven’t seen too much of their father to know how accurate he was but I don’t think he was terrible like some people were expecting.
When watching some of the old footage they was showing he had his mannerisms down. How he was stooped over, with his shoulders hunched. How he walked. His accent was kinda weird but Richard had a similar inflection so I can see how he was trying. Overall I thought it was a great movie.

Last edited:
Back