Welcome To aBlackWeb

There's always one or two and this time it's AP.

Easily the best film I've seen all yr.

I liked this movie and what's with the Will hate.

Shit had me like damn can Richard Williams be my daddy....jk I love my daddy and he not getting his ass beat on no tennis court.

But very inspirational, family movie. I would actually love to see a series though...they did that with Jordan( ijs)

Last edited:
Just finished this. Beautiful film, not sure if it's a Top 3 Will performance but he did the damn thing. Scene that got to me was when Richard was telling Venus about getting jumped by a bunch of white men and how his father instead of protecting him, ran like a coward. Richard didn't want to fail his daughters like his father failed him.

This wouldn't be my choice for Best Picture at the Oscar's but I ain't mad at anyone who feels it is

Over the years one of the comments or observations that I always saw about the Williams sisters was that Venus was more technically sound while Serena was just the better athlete...and after watching this, it kinda rings true. Venus got waaaayyyyy better training it seems than Serena, but Serena was a better overall athlete that put in the work. Even the training she did with her mom kinda showed that. Idk, but this was a good film

Back