HBO King Richard (Starring Will Smith)

Blackish

👸🏿💜💜 Afro Queen💜💜👸🏿
Jan 21, 2017
🌎Cole World🌎🐘🌊ROLL TIDE🌊🐘
ABW Bucks
$63,010,121
Venus and Serena Williams are two of the greatest athletes and tennis players who have ever lived. King Richard is about their father, who knew absolutely nothing about tennis but did everything in his power to help his daughters be successful. While it’s kind of odd that he’s getting the star treatment before either of his daughters, the biopic will focus heavily on Richard Williams, who will be portrayed by Will Smith.

AP2.0

If this is indeed the end I wanna TY 4 the journey
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$383,011,622
this trailer was cut poorly

and this movie doesnt need Will Smith to sell it imo

AP2.0

If this is indeed the end I wanna TY 4 the journey
Site Administrator
2020 ABW Most Abusive Mod
Jan 18, 2017
ABW Bucks
$383,011,622
Looks good af to me. Fuck what yall talking about.
im not responding to this to say your opinion is wrong, but i feel like another actor (dont know who..maybe one that is the same descent of their father) would've gave it a more authentic feel. This feels like a check for Will and some of the dialogue was cringeworthy to me

this is on par with "concussion" for me. Will dont have that kinda range to be trying to impersonate different dialects. It sounds and feels very shoehorned just to attach a big name to the project.

King Freeman

Go n hit sumbody else with all that smoke nigga
2020 ABW Best Foreigner
Dec 19, 2017
ABW Bucks
$24,389,280
im not responding to this to say your opinion is wrong, but i feel like another actor (dont know who..maybe one that is the same descent of their father) would've gave it a more authentic feel. This feels like a check for Will and some of the dialogue was cringeworthy to me

this is on par with "concussion" for me. Will dont have that kinda range to be trying to impersonate different dialects. It sounds and feels very shoehorned just to attach a big name to the project.
That's a weird thing to focus on. But that's between you and your bias against Will Smith I guess.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Neccessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
ABW Bucks
$20,588,017

Ali was solid