Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian has meeting at White House today to discuss prison reform

https://www.mediaite.com/online/tru...lping-his-approval-rating-among-black-voters/

Trump Reportedly Told Kim Kardashian That She & Kanye Are Helping His Approval Rating Among Black Voters

A new report indicates that President Trump used his meeting last week with Kim Kardashian to brag about his rising support among African Americans thanks to her and her husband.

Kardashian visited the White House last week in order to speak to the president and Jared Kushner about prison reform policy. She particularly hoped she could use the meeting to get Trump to think about pardoning Alice Marie Johnson, a 63-year-old woman serving a life sentence without parole because of a nonviolent drug offense.

However, according to Bloomberg, during the meeting he was thinking about Kardashian’s husband, Kanye West. The rapper went on a full-scale, pro-Trump Twitter tirade recently, and apparently, Trump’s still attributing his increased support levels among black voters to the West power couple.

Trump told the reality TV star and wife of hip-hop mogul Kanye West in the Oval Office that the couple was boosting his popularity with African-Americans, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Last week, Trump announced the he would pardon conservative provocateur Dinesh D’Souza for his violations of campaign finance laws. Trump said he would also possibly commute former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich‘s sentence and pardon business tycoon Martha Stewart.

As for Johnson’s case, well:

Kardashian’s pitch didn’t get much immediate traction with the president, a person familiar with the meeting said.

So far, the only sign that Trump will grant Johnson clemency is that he retweeted Kardashian after she thanked him online for meeting with her.

I wouldnt be suprised he does it because it appears to be a "win" that he would use infinitely on what he did for "the blacks" specifically this woman
People gotta understand that politicians do this though. I can't fault Kim K. for trying to be more than what's she's been in life, anymore than I can fault Angelina Jolie for the shift she made in her 20's towards helping children aorund the world. Based on her father's work, maybe being a mother is starting to mature her lifegoals. We can only hope anyway, because people caught up in the prison trap need some relief.

Dudes cant say "wow thats a good look for seeing a old black women free after a drug charge 20 years ago"

"Its all a game!! Told u"

Sad..obama had a chance to free her and he didnt!

Im willing to bet he only pardoned her cuz of all the bad press from the eagles/wh visit drama/lies.

But trump gone milk that shit for all its worth. Next rally its on, yappin bout how he does so much for blk ppl. Jus ask Alice etc.

Good for her. Glad she is getting out. But miss me w the bullshit. Cuz she should have NEVER gotten life in the 1st place.

But trump could free 100 blk ppl. He aint gettin NO respect from me till gives obama (for birtherism) and the central park 5 a apology live on tv. Fuck him!

Last edited:
Im willing to bet he only pardoned her cuz of all the bad press from the eagles/wh visit drama/lies.

But trump gone milk that shit for all its worth. Next rally its on, yappin bout how he does so much for blk ppl. Jus ask Alice etc.

Good for her. Glad she is getting out. But miss w the bullshit. Cuz she should have NEVER gotten life in the 1st place.

But trump could free 100 blk ppl. He aint gettin NO respect from me till gives obama (for birtherism) and the central park 5 a apology live on tv. Fuck him!

“I’ll do it if you promise Kanye will show up to my race rally, I mean summit.”

Honest 100% truth I be real jealous and mad when I see folks getting pardoned. I'm not personally mad at these people its a great thing they got out. I just be pissed that it never happened for my folks.

Why tf is he pardoning Muhammad Ali? Was he ever convicted of anything?

On April 28, 1967, Ali appeared in Houston for his scheduled induction into the U.S. Armed Forces, but he refused three times to step forward when his name was called. An officer warned him that he was committing a felony punishable by five years in prison and a fine of $10,000. Once more, Ali refused to budge when his name was called, and he was arrested. Later that same day, the New York State Athletic Commission suspended his boxing license and stripped him of his title. Other boxing commissions followed suit. Ali would not be able to obtain a license to box in any state for over three years.

At the trial on June 20, 1967, the jury found Ali guilty after only 21 minutes of deliberation.

Back