Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian has meeting at White House today to discuss prison reform

real shit.. there are so many people more qualified to talk about prison reform than this woman... and it's a bit insulting to people that actually have to deal with the issues of over-policing in black/brown communities... unfair laws that target people of color etc...

fuck this publicity stunt... this shit is offensive
But they not tho

Meek could have went but he opted out. A few ppl could have went but they opted out.

I ain't listening to the shit anyway it goes but I ain't gonna bash her for going

DehvZ3WWsAAGVAZ.jpg

The Kardashians ain't shit. Unfortunately, Reality TV fool to Reality TV fool, Kim is probably in a better position to communicate with our dumbass president. If she manages to get him to make some worthwhile changes, props to her.

If Trump pardons her, I will be SHOCKED! Nothing in his history shows he has any empathy or compassion for ppl for color.

I highly doubt he even took Kim K seriously. Prolly jus wanted a photo with a "famous friend"

I wouldnt be suprised he does it because it appears to be a "win" that he would use infinitely on what he did for "the blacks" specifically this woman

Back