Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kim Kardashian claims she was in Tupac’s All About U video

5th Letter

Mod Squad

Kim Kardashian’s recent interview with Jonathan Cheban’s podcast Foodgod has revealed a lot about her past.

The reality star and entrepreneur recalled the last time she saw O.J. Simpson in person, which she says was very emotional, considering the link between the accused murderer and her late father. Now, she’s revealing she has another link to an icon of the 1990s.

After the Internet discovered and alleged that Kardashian was in Tupac’s 1994 video for “All About U,” Kim was asked about the video on the podcast and admitted that, indeed, she made a cameo.

"When I was 14, I was in a Tupac video. It was like 1994," Kim said. "So first of all, we lied and said we were like 18 probably. I definitely looked 18. I didn’t even drive. Kim[berly] Stewart was in some, I don’t even know what, I think it was for a soundtrack. I have to call Kourtney [Kardashian] and find out."

While she was in the video, Kim says she did not meet Tupac at the shoot because he was not present at the scenes she was at.

"No, he wasn’t there, I’ve never seen the footage," she admitted. "We were walking down the runway, like we were models walking down a runway. It wasn’t like we were in bikinis by the pool or anything like that. We were literally walking down a runway, and it was Kim Stewart, Kourtney, me and maybe like one or two other of our friends."

You can see Kim Kardashian in the video below. She’s the one in the blue dress and comes in at the 3:05, 3:27, and 4:22 marks.

Back