Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

btw It woulda been nice on the last day of the trial. When Aaron admitted he was at the scene but didnt pull the trigger to atleast give the motive. Maybe jus so the dudes moms could kno

Eh I get the critique it's getting about the 'gay' aspect but it's not like this doc created the rumor it was already out there how is it wrong to explore that?

And the way I understood what they were 'suggesting' was that coupled with advanced cte (making him quicker to anger, violent mood swings, acting on impulse) it could've potentially contributed in some way or worked hand in hand in at least some instances of his life but in the end left it up to the viewer to speculate.

I mean....they clearly presented both sides of that argument.

But I'm reading ppl talk about "NFL PAID NETFLIX TO DOWNPLAY CTE!! THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!"

:dfbruh:

The doc was all over the place. If they would've stuck to the facts it would've been ok. But the shit went off the rails with that gay shit. It came from out of nowhere and it didn't really factually fit into the story. Besides the gay dude from high school there were no facts to support it.

It's the 21st century. Gay shit has never been more accepted than it is now. There was no need for Aaron Hernandez to kill himself in the 21st century b/c he was gay. Maybe it would have been problem in the 1950s but nobody gave a fuck in the 21st century. Shit doesn't add up to me.

It's the 21st century. Gay shit has never been more accepted than it is now. There was no need for Aaron Hernandez to kill himself in the 21st century b/c he was gay. Maybe it would have been problem in the 1950s but nobody gave a fuck in the 21st century. Shit doesn't add up to me.

Bruh, you the homie but u have no idea wtf was going on in his head in regards to all the gay stuff. Jus cuz ppl are more accepting of it now, doesn't mean it didn't play a role in his downfall. Shit, maybe he wasn't accepting of it, maybe he hated the fact that he was bi. No one really knows.

Last edited:
Disappointing Series Seeing That It Came From The Makers Of Evil Genius And Making Of a Murderer

I Expected More From Those guys

The Probably Didn't Have A Whole Lot To Work With

It Was However Interesting For What It Was

Back