Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

He might as well jus left a signed note on the body saying "Aaron Hernandez killed this nigga." SMH. so much evidence was left at the scene, yet there was no motive.

But the double murder drive by...sounds like the guy Aaron shot in the face did that and pinned it on him.

WTF?! This dude really had a side apartment jus so he could get high af and be alone in...
Crazy thing is my brother met him through a mutual friend from CT. He was saying how wild Aaron was before all this happened.

IDK... maybe its just me but I was expecting 4 the motive behind him killing the Odin guy, the doc still left that up in the air. Even the gay shit is all speculation, Just the QB and the supposed gay prison dude. I don't care either way, but where the facts, anybody can say anything after dude cant speak 4 himself.

But crazy how that rightfully affected the sisters relationship..

Also did his family get the money he supposedly killed himself for? does anyone know?

IDK... maybe its just me but I was expecting 4 the motive behind him killing the Odin guy, the doc still left that up in the air. Even the gay shit is all speculation, Just the QB and the supposed gay prison dude. I don't care either way, but where the facts, anybody can say anything after dude cant speak 4 himself.

But crazy how that rightfully affected the sisters relationship..

Also did his family get the money he supposedly killed himself for? does anyone know?
I don't think his family got the money since that law changed and he died still a convicted murderer

Yo this documentary organization of events was some of the worst shit I ever seen. Shit was all over the place and made it hard to understand.

If they just stuck wit just the actual events leading to the murders...cool.

But that speculation that he was gay...his "best friend"...the gay former NFL player...didn't go along wit the story. What did that have to wit him killin Oldin and possibly those 2 other dudes? It like they gave them a platform to just talk about being gay.

Just another thing to appease the LGBTFHEQ5♤ community

If they just stuck wit just the actual events leading to the murders...cool.

But that speculation that he was gay...his "best friend"...the gay former NFL player...didn't go along wit the story. What did that have to wit him killin Oldin and possibly those 2 other dudes? It like they gave them a platform to just talk about being gay.

Just another thing to appease the LGBTFHEQ5♤ community

And then they tried to throw in the theory that Odin was killed because he walked in on Aaron in a compromising position with another dude. Smh I did enjoy the documentary but it was all over the place at times

It could've been decent but they fucked it up pushing the everything he did that was wild was cause he was gay shit.

This was a true in your face gay agenda piece. Besides the one team mate back in the day. They showed no proof of Hernandez doing any other gay shit with anybody but continued to say everything he did was because he was mad about being in the closet. He was gay cause of what he did with that team mate back in the day but nothing to show he continued to do it with other people.

Shit wasn't good but it wasn't horrible either.

It could've been decent but they fucked it up pushing the everything he did that was wild was cause he was gay shit.

This was a true in your face gay agenda piece. Besides the one team mate back in the day. They showed no proof of Hernandez doing any other gay shit with anybody but continued to say everything he did was because he was mad about being in the closet. He was gay cause of what he did with that team mate back in the day but nothing to show he continued to do it with other people.

Shit wasn't good but it wasn't horrible either.

Yep, I kept waiting for them to show the evidence of a link between his sexuality and the killing but it never happened. The whole gay angle was just some tabloid click bait shit.

Yep, I kept waiting for them to show the evidence of a link between his sexuality and the killing but it never happened. The whole gay angle was just some tabloid click bait shit.

Exactly and that fucked up what could've been a good documentary piece. Instead they let an agenda guide everything they did and made the documentary fall flat cause of what they were trying to blatantly do.

Probably especially for football players who tackle men all day and Junior being Samoan and Aaron being Latin it might’ve been bad for their culture.

But with Junior Seau didn’t he kill himself after he retired. Impact of him being gay probably wouldn’t been that bad
uhhh

Seau drove his truck off a cliff and told family members he wanted his brain to be studied for CTE or head trauma

he was depressed af and definitely killed himself after he retired

uhhh

Seau drove his truck off a cliff and told family members he wanted his brain to be studied for CTE or head trauma

he was depressed af and definitely killed himself after he retired

that’s what I’m saying I doubt at that point him coming out would’ve mattered

Shit was trash.
The husband and I watched it last night and I felt the WHOLE doc set him up to look like he was killing ppl because he was scared to be gay.....like really y’all???

And that high school friend who look like he couldn’t wait to tell everybody they were “experimenting” together in high school seemed shady. Like who the fuck is you to think you have the right to out someone?!?! BUT when they alluded to his suicide being because he was gay....y’all I was done with that mess smh

I feel the same way. Really they didn't even seem like they made the connection about him being gay and the killing. They just shoehorned that shit in there. To me that's mad disrespectful. He's a killer so I guess they don't care about shitting on his name, but if that mad didn't come out in life, don't try to out him in death. He built an actual life with the chick, but they gonna say he was gay and what he had with his fiance was fake because he experimented in high school? I'm one of the people that believes if a dude does some gay shit, he's gay. That said, it ain't for them to say what he was based on their feelings.

I feel the same way. Really they didn't even seem like they made the connection about him being gay and the killing. They just shoehorned that shit in there. To me that's mad disrespectful. He's a killer so I guess they don't care about shitting on his name, but if that mad didn't come out in life, don't try to out him in death. He built an actual life with the chick, but they gonna say he was gay and what he had with his fiance was fake because he experimented in high school? I'm one of the people that believes if a dude does some gay shit, he's gay. That said, it ain't for them to say what he was based on their feelings.

Exactly.

Where was all this when he was alive? Like me and someone said earlier, his "best friend" eyes lit up when he 1st dropped that info. When he did that, I already knew they had no intention of tying this to why he murdered his homeboy.

And then they tried to throw in the theory that Odin was killed because he walked in on Aaron in a compromising position with another dude. Smh I did enjoy the documentary but it was all over the place at times

That's how I felt about it...I think the story could be told better. It can be a dope movie. Especially with all the shit from his childhood. I wanted to know more about his time in Florida and CT. I didn't get a clear picture on "WHEN" dude started wiling. Were there any stories from CT. I thought the gay stuff was informative, but they really went all in with that

The more I see about this documentary the more I see how fucked up the people who made it are.

They barely gave 1 fucking minute to the fact that Hernandez was sexually molested as a kid. Yet damn near based the whole thing on everything he did was because he was gay and in the closet about it.

This shit is a trash documentary.

Back