Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

This mf'er left shell casings and all other type of evidence in the rental car he used in the murder

He might as well jus left a signed note on the body saying "Aaron Hernandez killed this nigga." SMH. so much evidence was left at the scene, yet there was no motive.

But the double murder drive by...sounds like the guy Aaron shot in the face did that and pinned it on him.

WTF?! This dude really had a side apartment jus so he could get high af and be alone in...

He might as well jus left a signed note on the body saying "Aaron Hernandez killed this nigga." SMH. so much evidence was left at the scene, yet there was no motive.

But the double murder drive by...sounds like the guy Aaron shot in the face did that and pinned it on him.

WTF?! This dude really had a side apartment jus so he could get high af and be alone in...
The nigga he shot in the face and then dude called Aaron the next day to put fear in him. I see why he wanted out of Boston

The nigga he shot in the face and then dude called Aaron the next day to put fear in him. I see why he wanted out of Boston

Yep. Crazy part is, they are claiming Aaron begged Bill Belichick to trade him cuz he was in fear for his life. And he told him to move or hire extra security or sum shit smh

So.. he was a latino gay gangster football phenom who at 1 point was the youngest player in the league. That was a very unique dude

I don't think he actually did the double homicide

Yeah I had typed that while I was watching the 2nd episode. Then after I saw the last one I thought that he may not have done the double homicide.

It’s still crazy thinking somebody you watched every Sunday was involved in that type of shit and then suiting up and playing like it’s all good though

I believe cte is real based on blows taken to the head but I wonder if there's any correlation with the suicides with being gay and hiding it. Word is junior seau was also gay and the one guy on the series talked about killing himself too before getting help.

Probably especially for football players who tackle men all day and Junior being Samoan and Aaron being Latin it might’ve been bad for their culture.

But with Junior Seau didn’t he kill himself after he retired. Impact of him being gay probably wouldn’t been that bad

I'ma knock this shit out today prolly. Been looking forward to it. I'm already pretty familiar with the details so I'm hoping this shit can put me up on game about some aspects I might've missed.

Shit was trash.
The husband and I watched it last night and I felt the WHOLE doc set him up to look like he was killing ppl because he was scared to be gay.....like really y’all???

And that high school friend who look like he couldn’t wait to tell everybody they were “experimenting” together in high school seemed shady. Like who the fuck is you to think you have the right to out someone?!?! BUT when they alluded to his suicide being because he was gay....y’all I was done with that mess smh

This mf'er left shell casings and all other type of evidence in the rental car he used in the murder

I started watchin the 1st 5min already had this reaction...
SMH.gif

These muthafuccas just left body out in the open.

His mama tho...sleepin wit his cousin's husband...weeks after his father passed...GEEZ LOUISE!!

Yeah my girl walked in during the qb talking and was like "what? who even asked him about being gay? That was so random"

He really couldn't wait to say that shit
Bye golly? Gtfoh.

The whole doc surrounding him being gay was weird and was the least important aspect to me.

I still believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter but oh dude is a dog ass lawyer

Exactly.

Its like they couldn't wait to get that out. Dude eyes lit up when he started talking about it. Lol

Back