Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kid Cudi wears an Off-White dress on SNL, in tribute to Kurt Cobain.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Kanye

I'd advise you to seek help but I know this just who you are

2s51uq.jpg

I don't have an issue with the dress. The homage makes sense and really fits Cudi and who he is

My issue is the fact X just passed and I would have thought, given their similar mental make up, Cudi would have been a fan and done a tribute to him. Ruff Ryder gear would have bern dope imo

I guess this goes to my larger issue of folks getting on as rappers but switching up to rockers/pop stars/etc

Yea but by his music we can tell he wasn’t one of those strictly hip hop kids

I was a huge fan of Nirvana even followed the whole conspiracy theories on his death too. Man bullying changed Kurt for good shit was sad af. Like the extent of bullying he faced is the shit you only see in movies and for him he just couldn't take it.

Kurt was a brilliant child but his teachers were assholes too smmfh. The day he decided music was his calling, he attempted to commit suicide by laying on train tracks but the train changed tracks to go a different way. From that moment on he felt he was destined for a higher calling.
Any good Docs your recommend?

What is niggas fascination w that CAC?
Some secretly rich depressed white boy that dressed like he was broke and didn't care about public opinion, when in fact he was actually wearing 6000 dollar Italian sweaters 300 dollar jeans while singing about tearing down "the system" and an entire generation fell for it.

Back