Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kid Cudi wears an Off-White dress on SNL, in tribute to Kurt Cobain.

Lucas

Did you watch this performance? What's your thoughts?

cudi-dress1.webp

I don't have an issue with the dress. The homage makes sense and really fits Cudi and who he is

My issue is the fact X just passed and I would have thought, given their similar mental make up, Cudi would have been a fan and done a tribute to him. Ruff Ryder gear would have bern dope imo

I guess this goes to my larger issue of folks getting on as rappers but switching up to rockers/pop stars/etc

I don't have an issue with the dress. The homage makes sense and really fits Cudi and who he is

My issue is the fact X just passed and I would have thought, given their similar mental make up, Cudi would have been a fan and done a tribute to him. Ruff Ryder gear would have bern dope imo

I guess this goes to my larger issue of folks getting on as rappers but switching up to rockers/pop stars/etc

I'm sure this performance had been planned for some time now. I don't think he decided last night he'd pay tribute to Kurt.

I'm sure this performance had been planned for some time now. I don't think he decided last night he'd pay tribute to Kurt.
Bruh, a change of clothes and adding a DMC song to the rotation for 30secs takes little to nothing. Yeah the dress already paid for and you told Off White you'd wear it but fuck that.

He still could have paid tribute Cobain also

People are who they are playa

Back