Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

This whole discussion is stupid honestly. People claim to hate nonblacks using the words, but love to use it in the presence of nonblacks. This is what happens when you normalize shit. I've seen black people get in arguments white people, call those white people nigga, and then get mad when that white person says the word. That makes no sense.
Ehhhh, I wouldn't call a chick a bitch even if her and her homegirl call each other bitches every other word

Ehhhh, I wouldn't call a chick a bitch even if her and her homegirl call each other bitches every other word

Maybe not, but you're going to be more comfortable with the word when you hear them using it freely and happily than you would be if the word was truly treated like a taboo.

Maybe not, but you're going to be more comfortable with the word when you hear them using it freely and happily than you would be if the word was truly treated like a taboo.
No actually, I respect that's how they communicate with each other and that doesn't necessarily give me any leeway to call them bitches when I communicate with them.

No actually, I respect that's how they communicate with each other and that doesn't necessarily give me any leeway to call them bitches when I communicate with them.

You're basically proving my point. Whether you would use the word or not, you've still grown comfortable enough with it that you believe people can use it freely without it being a bad thing.

Black people want everyone to look at the word like it's the worst thing in the world, and you can't have that expectation when you freely use it around other people. Even if they are respectful enough not to use it, they won't see it as being as bad as we think it should be especially as we get farther and farther from the time when it really was used to terrorize black people on a daily basis.

You're basically proving my point. Whether you would use the word or not, you've still grown comfortable enough with it that you believe people can use it freely without it being a bad thing.

Black people want everyone to look at the word like it's the worst thing in the world, and you can't have that expectation when you freely use it around other people. Even if they are respectful enough not to use it, they won't see it as being as bad as we think it should be especially as we get farther and farther from the time when it really was used to terrorize black people on a daily basis.

But you do know it’s still used to terrorize black people tho. You think non of those Trump supporters and proud boys etc don’t say nigger? I really feel like this is one of those “let me go against what the majority thinks” type of thing here.

But you do know it’s still used to terrorize black people tho. You think non of those Trump supporters and proud boys etc don’t say nigger? I really feel like this is one of those “let me go against what the majority thinks” type of thing here.

Why is it so hard for you to understand that majority rules doesn't mean anything to me? You really think I'm on here counting to see how many people think something so I can say the opposite. Believe what you want. I don't give a shit one way or the other.

If black people want others to keep other people from using that word, we should do a better job of keeping it between us. I don't think it serves any purpose to use the shit so freely around other races and then get mad when they try to join in. If you disagree, that's fine.

Back