Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

Man got damn, y’all know what the fuck I meant.

We were called niggers by whites as an offensive term. We turned it around and used it ourselves.

Of course there were slaves in other parts of the world. I’m sure they weren’t called niggers though. Maybe they were called negritos or some shit, idk. But the term nigga is specific to American blacks.

So a Latino saying nigga is not correlated to the reason we use the term nigga.

But as I’ve said this whole time, I don’t give a fuck enough to be mad or call somebody out on the shit.

Now go back and delete the last 2 pages of the thread, lol.

Lol why I gotta keep it moving?
You the one that said you were sure, I'm just asking why
When people say “I’m sure” in convo, it typically means based on their logic.

I.E. “I’m sure he didn’t mean it that way.” The person doesn’t know that factually, but based on what they do know, they can make the statement in confidence.

I wasn’t making a statement of fact.

No ill will though. 🤝

Reactions: GNS

No offense but y’all niggas really really really gotta learn some shit. We are all over this hemisphere and we know we are black. North Americans don’t get to dictate who is black.

I think he, like me, is talking about black Americans and Latinos in America.

No offense but y’all niggas really really really gotta learn some shit. We are all over this hemisphere and we know we are black. North Americans don’t get to dictate who is black.

To be real. I know this world and a ton of black Latinos don’t claim their African roots. It’s more that don’t than do

There are a group of not so innocent and not so smart white people who you just don't waste time on. She and this situation is one of them.

Like peep this one here lol

Ayoooooo. She was fed up in that second clip. Cigarette in mouth and all. Goddamn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As for khloe like someone else said that was 7 faces ago. Shoulda been brought up but no one cared. She should have said n-bomb instead of nigger but there was enough context to not jump on the cancel train. We know without knowing that "nigga" probably alive and well in her mental rolodex.

Back