Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Samuels and the High Value Male Concept

Hey, what do you guys think about Kevin Samuels and his High-Value Male concept?

I listen to him for fashion ideas but his definition of "high value man = six-figure salary" I dont all the way resonate with. When I first heard the term I thought it was a morally conscious, stick your principles when dealing with the opposite sex type of thinking. Instead he's just telling broke b*itches that in order to catch a baller they gotta maintain a decent body and look really good. Gives average looking women a ceiling as far as they can go in this world. Then claims it should take less than a year to know if you should marry someone. Meanwhile he's divorced. I like his arrogance and the way he carries himself... but kinda disagree with some of his stuff. Or maybe I dont like the fact I dont make six-figure and he doesnt teach that.

I like dude. He has good points for both men and women.

Says everyone has to step up.

Don't know much about his philosophy, but I agree with @TrainReq13 that "high-value male" shouldn't be based just on current assets and finances. Morals, longevity, growth potential, tenacity, and other social & intellectual currencies should be considered too. It takes more to define those, but it's not that hard.

I've heard his name brought up a lot on some of the panels I watch..........but I've never been able to get into his videos myself.

From what I gather, however, he's similar to Steve Harvey.........but from a different perspective.

Meaning, he "caters" to women..........but he doesn't "pander" to them.

Don't know much about his philosophy, but I agree with @TrainReq13 that "high-value male" shouldn't be based just on current assets and finances. Morals, longevity, growth potential, tenacity, and other social & intellectual currencies should be considered too. It takes more to define those, but it's not that hard.

He does mention all those things as defining a HVM. A football player who makes millions can be the biggest bum on the planet. Money doesn't make a dude a HVM. Ya'll need to listen to some of his shows instead of going off what some bum dude or chick says. I see the dudes crying the most are mad he is telling them to step their game up. A HVM is in an exclusive club, just like any other exclusive club. Those outside of that club just hate because they are excluded.

And before anyone asks or assumes, no I am not a HVM. I'm an incel virgin who lives in his Mom's basement.

He does mention all those things as defining a HVM. A football player who makes millions can be the biggest bum on the planet. Money doesn't make a dude a HVM. Ya'll need to listen to some of his shows instead of going off what some bum dude or chick says. I see the dudes crying the most are mad he is telling them to step their game up. A HVM is in an exclusive club, just like any other exclusive club. Those outside of that club just hate because they are excluded.

And before anyone asks or assumes, no I am not a HVM. I'm an incel virgin who lives in his Mom's basement.

Thing is, money is the most consistent thing he mentions whenever he talks about high value men.

Basically, it's just a fancy way of saying "men with money."

According to him, you can have all the intangibles in the world........but, if you're not pulling in at least $100,000/yr..........you're not a high value man.

Back