Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kevin Hart vs Mike Epps

Kevins 1st 2 specials Im a Grown Little Man & Seriously Funny are both hilarious.

His stand up fell off hard since he blew up.

Mike Epps never been a good standup. I saw him last yr and he was repeating lines off Next Friday as part of his act

I feel like they're really a different kinda comedy

mike is more ghetto comedy.....a lot of his shit you wont fully get unless you've been around it or seen it

kevin is more pop comedy that everybody gets and likes....im short, im scary, im loud, i move quick and funny ha ha

he'll build up his own joke by laughing....one of them laughs that makes you laugh......he's more of an entertainer than epps

I would pick Mike over Kevin if I were shooting a comedy flick....just my preference tho.....I cant say either is better really

Last edited:
Under-rated Never Faded>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Kevin Hart stand up

Kevin Hart makes dad jokes with "edge". That shit ain't for me at all but Epps always salty about something. That dude needs to be more like Day Day in real life.

I'm not even mad at Kev for his response because it's not the first time Mike or one of these other comedians have said some negative shit about him seemingly unprovoked or out of the blue. First time....ok we get it you don't think he's funny. Subsequent times......aight....what's really the problem?

I'm not even mad at Kev for his response because it's not the first time Mike or one of these other comedians have said some negative shit about him seemingly unprovoked or out of the blue. First time....ok we get it you don't think he's funny. Subsequent times......aight....what's really the problem?

They don't think he funny and that he probably tap dancing for them Hollywood execs.

BTW I don't think kevin hart is funny

Back