Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

this here, i never been on that shit....

even before i was married, i used to completely dip off when i was chillin with a shorty....

i always kept that shit seperate....i dno't need niggaz knowing what i'm doign and how i'm doing it...

All facts bruh. It dont even have to be dirt being done, I've never liked bringing the girls I fuck with around my dudes. Just off GP, my mindset gon be did with my boys and my lady so I compartmentalize it.

What kinda hoe ass shit is this? Smh

buddy shouldn't have no mo homies, but I'm sure there's sum folks still cool w/ him after this hoe shit smh

I'd bond him out and send him some petty shit like a kid spy kit and all my upcoming event dates and places

maxresdefault.jpg

Fuckery Level is over 9000. How you do your man like that? I could see if he used his access to Kev to scumbag another celebrity, but you never do the one that brought you to the party like that. The fuck is this nigga on... Also, cosign all the lonely dirty doers of the world. Then again, in 2018, niggas tell on themselves every day on social media.

#CantStopSnitchin'

ya'll know Kev roasted the shit out his ass on the bus one too many times

had him crying in his bunk and shit lmao

I bet you anything dude was tryna smash on shorty Kevin got caught up with, but she wasn't biting cuz she was tryna get to the money...

He caught feelings and now we here.

That's some bitch-ass shit to do

I thought it was the broad trying to set him up and its one of the homies!!

Kevin was probably seeking guidance from this crab on how to deal with the issue while it was going down. Action Jackson then used that intel on how to move accordingly....noone will want to deal with him now that he has been exposed

I'd cuff Luenell old ass to the day. That's a hood rat after my own heart. She the type of chick to let you have a gf or two. Claim how much she cool with it but then whoop the gf at least once cause she saw y'all out together. I love a hood rat.

This comment sounds like you've personally experienced this or saw it happen with your own eyes to somebody you know.

LLS

Back