Welcome To aBlackWeb

RUMOR Kevin Hart Cheats/Was Set Up By His Homie

Damn so this the nigga from this gif
420409d1468817659-official-2016-acmoc-monologues-complaints-death-threats-my-inspiration-all-lies...gif

Kev probably made sure he had an opportunity to eat (movie parts, etc) and if he had any hustle about himself, he could have done business ventures with Kev and got money the right way......no matter what you do for some people, it will never be enough in their jealous, envious and self-entitled souls

Yea. That shit is real.

I heard my uncle say that shit like 10 years ago and it’s still funny because it’s so true.

He called it the bitch nigga fro though.

ether lmao

I been growing my shit out for a while but keep cutting it back down to like 4.5, and my barber finally asked me why I wont let it get out there

straight up said "im tryna keep it non threatening" and he was like "oh I feel you"

its funny, fucked up, and very real all at the same time

Yea. That shit is real.

I heard my uncle say that shit like 10 years ago and it’s still funny because it’s so true.

He called it the bitch nigga fro though.

So niggas with fades and ball heads the lowest of the low then?

Where's the logic here?

Some of these old folks ain't always right.

nah it dont mean that lol

theres just a level to the fro (if you got hair) that makes it catch the eye more

at that point you're deemed just that much more "threatening" to whites

a big fro has the same effect dreads and knots any other thing they cant do with their hair has....thats when it becomes a disturbance, a distraction, unclean, unprofessional, etc.....

I choose to keep my "non threatening" fro for work and business purposes and if it wasnt for that I really wouldnt entertain the shit

as I never did before this job/life

So niggas with fades and ball heads the lowest of the low then?

Where's the logic here?

Some of these old folks ain't always right.

It ain’t just the fro. It’s the entire look that comes with it.

And dude has the look lmao

It be the ones with you.

Dude got tired of ubering past Kevin Hart movie posters and said fuck it

Kev probably made sure he had an opportunity to eat (movie parts, etc) and if he had any hustle about himself, he could have done business ventures with Kev and got money the right way......no matter what you do for some people, it will never be enough in their jealous, envious and self-entitled souls
Preach

nah it dont mean that lol

theres just a level to the fro (if you got hair) that makes it catch the eye more

at that point you're deemed just that much more "threatening" to whites

a big fro has the same effect dreads and knots any other thing they cant do with their hair has....thats when it becomes a disturbance, a distraction, unclean, unprofessional, etc.....

I choose to keep my "non threatening" fro for work and business purposes and if it wasnt for that I really wouldnt entertain the shit

as I never did before this job/life

Man, I'm waiting for the day I encounter such nonsense. White folks got some nerve when they got a whole damn head that's prone to infestation and molting hair that ends up every where. What's the worst black people gotta worry bout, dandriff?

its not even about that man lol

you know hate has no real basis

I sat in ISS in high school for having my hair half braided or fro'd out when it was dudes walking around with spike mohawks and long bangs in their face

It ain’t just the fro. It’s the entire look that comes with it.

And dude has the look lmao

you talkin bout the yu-ghi-oh card guys w/ no hair line lmaooo

Back